***** February 2022 Thread *****

Helloooo February folks.....đź‘‹...quick question from someone on the March board...

for those of you who are staying on-site and taking advantage of the early entry 30 min -what time are you getting to the park and what time are you being let in?

This would be for all 4 parks...

Thanks!
It is recommended you arrive at resort transportation at lest 90 mins before the start of Early Theme Park Entry (ETPE) hours.

The 'Everything Early Theme Park Entry' thread covers all details including transportation, attractions open, etc. Post 1 is a great summary.

Also for those who traveled in February, did you see any of the Disney recycled bags at check out? When we were there in November they had NO 50th recycled bags nor the regular Disney recycled bags - just the old Disney plastic bags....

Thanks!

Also for those who traveled in February, did you see any of the Disney recycled bags at check out? When we were there in November they had NO 50th recycled bags nor the regular Disney recycled bags - just the old Disney plastic bags....

Thanks!
Yes although I didn't see them at all of the checkouts. I was able to buy several though. I would say buy them when you see them.

Thanks!
Sorry, not sure I understand what you mean by 'recycled' bags? We saw and purchased 50th Anniversary reusable bags. Are these the ones you're looking for?

If so we saw them in many, many places in small and medium sizes. We looked for large ones but didn't find them. We were there from Jan 29 - Feb 5 and found them in many locations from the day we arrived until the day we left.

Last edited:

Sorry, not sure I understand what you mean by 'recycled' bags? We saw and purchased 50th Anniversary reusable bags. Are these the ones you're looking for?
View attachment 648388

If so we saw them in many, many places in small and medium sizes. We looked for large ones but didn't find them. We were there from Jan 29 - Feb 5 and found them in many locations from the day we arrived until the day we left.
YES! that's exactly what I meant!! Thank you!

I've spent today stressing about possible winter weather next week which led to me researching possibly changing my flight to Wednesday night. There aren't a lot of good options so we're going to keep our original flight. We are supposed to fly out on Thursday early morning from Indy. Thankfully, the latest forecast, as of now, shows snow not starting in Indy until Thursday afternoon. But you bet I'll be watching closely and on pins and needles as we get closer.

I've spent today stressing about possible winter weather next week which led to me researching possibly changing my flight to Wednesday night. There aren't a lot of good options so we're going to keep our original flight. We are supposed to fly out on Thursday early morning from Indy. Thankfully, the latest forecast, as of now, shows snow not starting in Indy until Thursday afternoon. But you bet I'll be watching closely and on pins and needles as we get closer.
Good luck. I hope it works out fine

Heading out tomorrow! Still stalking Space 220 Lounge regularly! Very excited to experience Grand Destino for our first night.

Help me decide.....we have Toledo booked for tomorrow night (adult trip). Part of me really just wants to not be tied to an ADR and go to 3 Bridges whenever we are ready (don't land until 5:15 (if on time). WWYD???

Heading out tomorrow! Still stalking Space 220 Lounge regularly! Very excited to experience Grand Destino for our first night.

Help me decide.....we have Toledo booked for tomorrow night (adult trip). Part of me really just wants to not be tied to an ADR and go to 3 Bridges whenever we are ready (don't land until 5:15 (if on time). WWYD???
We have made dinner reservations at our resort on our arrival day and it has been nice to have a guaranteed place to eat. Some places get very crowded in the evening. But we take a morning flight when we do this. It is nice to be flexible and do what you want on arrival night, too. :)

We landed at noon and had a 5:30 dinner at Garden Grill that evening (staying at YC so only a walk into EP). It was a wonderful meal and my kids really enjoyed it. But, I was worried about the logistics of it all day. What if our room isn't ready and we don't get a nap (with a 6am flight that morning), etc? Naturally, on an adult trip those would not necessarily be worries for your party. I do think I like to keep it more flexible, but it really just depends on how you like to start your trip. It is not lost on me that this turned out to be a very long non-answer. Sorry 8-)

We landed at noon and had a 5:30 dinner at Garden Grill that evening (staying at YC so only a walk into EP). It was a wonderful meal and my kids really enjoyed it. But, I was worried about the logistics of it all day. What if our room isn't ready and we don't get a nap (with a 6am flight that morning), etc? Naturally, on an adult trip those would not necessarily be worries for your party. I do think I like to keep it more flexible, but it really just depends on how you like to start your trip. It is not lost on me that this turned out to be a very long non-answer. Sorry 8-)
Ha - it's a hard call. I always love knowing I have a "spot." And the truth is.....if we bail on the ADR - $10 (not the $40 it would be for our whole family), is an easier pill to swallow. So....I think we will just hold on to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter