~FEBRUARY Pen Pal Exchange~COMPLETED!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Let's get started with our first month! Everyone should have gotten a pm with their pen pal(s) info, along with the twist of the month. I will be sending all pen pals a pm with the topic of the month. The topic is something you will write about in your letter for the month, and feel free to tell your pen pal anything else as well. Please do not, post any personal information, dates of travel,... of your pen pal(s) on the board to respect their privacy.

Please check in here weekly. Check ins will be open from Monday-Friday. If you will be away, please let me know so that I know you are not Missing In Action. This is also the sent/received thread so as you send out your exchange, please post here so that I can keep track of all mailings, and please post as soon as you have received your letter, and twist.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Please seal all envelopes, boxes, .... well so that nothing gets damaged or opened during the shipping process. Have fun everyone!

****The send by date for Feb. letter/twist is - Saturday February 8th.

Pen Pals, if you have not yet checked in for this week, please do so. You have till Friday to check in.

Patsy! I just got your package! I'm excited to use my new bag when I'm picking up groceries! And I can't wait to try the pancakes!

Got my packet today -- nice, chatty letter and cute "Texas" pen and shopping list magnetic pad!

(also checking in for the week!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter