~FEBRUARY Pen Pal Exchange~COMPLETED!

Thank you very much Christina for the pen, and notepad! Did you get my letter, and twist that I had sent to you?

Laura, are you around? And did you get the letter, and twist that I had sent to you?

Both should have arrived a few days ago.

Thank you very much Christina for the pen, and notepad! Did you get my letter, and twist that I had sent to you?

Laura, are you around? And did you get the letter, and twist that I had sent to you?

Both should have arrived a few days ago.

I believe Christina (MomofIndigo) is currently in WDW :)

Thank you Maria for checking in. Everyone else please check in by friday. Reminder-the send by date is this saturday. Please post on this thread to let me know once you have sent out your letter and twist and as soon as you receive yours.

Checking in! :wave2:

I'll be able to pick up mail tomorrow -- usually do once a week -- we've been staying at my in-laws due to some family health issues.

Talk to y'all soon!

Any updates? There should have been two that have not yet been reported on, but should have been received.

Thank you so much for the calendar and letter! I am finally back at work after being sick all week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter