• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fee Free Credit Card with Rental Car Insurance?

buyerbrad

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

Just received a letter in the mail that the credit card I always use to book my rental cars will no longer cover the insurance. Looking for recommendations on a new card to get.

Hi all,

Just received a letter in the mail that the credit card I always use to book my rental cars will no longer cover the insurance. Looking for recommendations on a new card to get.

oh no.. would it be easier just to add rental car coverage under your regular car insurance ?
What credit card company was it ? If you don’t mind sharing ..

About 15 years ago I got the No-Fee Scotia Gold card, just for that purpose - to have rental car coverage. Their website still shows that the coverage is available. I've been using the Rogers Elite Mastercard over the past couple years, but still use the Scotia Card at least once or twice a year to keep it active just in case I go somewhere that doesn't take Mastercard, such as Costco in the USA - they only take VISA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter