Filtered water in Disneyland?

CandyMouse

DIS Veteran
We bring our own water bottles, is there a place we can refill our bottles ourselves and does it taste ok? Thanks, Candy

You have a couple of options. One is to ask for free ice water at counter service locations. Every time we buy a snack or a meal, we ask for extra cups of water so we can drink with our meal and also refill our water bottle. The other option is that there are a couple of water bottle refill stations which I believe give out filtered water. One is in Tomorrowland in the seating area near Galactic Grill. If I remember correctly it's against the wall of the building off to the left side (when facing the building) of the ordering area. I've heard there's also one near Rancho Del Zocalo though I'm not sure exactly where. I'm not sure if DCA has any of these stations.

Isn't there one at the Baby Station at the end of Main Street on the east side?

Any counter service restaurant will give you free ice water, even if you are not purchasing food. When it's warm out we will refill our insulated water bottle throughout the day this way. You can also refill with filtered water at the Rancho del Zocolo patio and a few other places.

We have gotten ice from the self service soda machines at RdZ and Pizza Port. I asked the first few times and was always told yes, so now I just go and do it.

No it’s nasty. Even at Rancho. I brought little lemonade packets to add before.

Now we just buy a case of bottled water to leave in the hotel.

The Mint Julep bar behind French Market has a filtered water station, Rancho has one, Galactic Grill has one, I think Pizza Port has one, you can go to First Aid and refill, and I think there might be one back in Toon Town.

The Mint Julep bar behind French Market has a filtered water station, Rancho has one, Galactic Grill has one, I think Pizza Port has one, you can go to First Aid and refill, and I think there might be one back in Toon Town.

Glad to hear there are more water bottle stations. We’ve only been using the one at the galactic grill. Are there any in DCA?

I used to bring a case of water bottles until my sisters were with me on a trip and made me feel guilty for using plastic. I thought LA water would be gross, but filtered and chilled, it’s okay. It’s actually a lot easier as a family of 6 to bring refillable water bottles now that we don’t bring a stroller. All that water was heavy!

We always refill our water bottles at First Aid (by the Baby Care Center and the Little Red Wagon in DL and next to Chamber of Commerce in DCA). The water fountains are filtered and clean. The nurses are super nice and encourage us to hydrate, hydrate, hydrate.

We thought the water was gross, counter service, table service, all tasted the same. We just buy bottled water. I would do Amazon Prime Now service if you have Amazon Prime.

I’ll use the one at zocalo in a pinch (it’s inside the outdoors seating area near where they keep the hot sauces) but Anaheim water is just heinous.

We buy spring water and recycle the bottles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter