FINAL LIST 10/28/11 - 9th Annual DVC Christmas Tree Exchange

PGPhoto

Wonderful tree!

We dropped off the Jambo tree last night (12/20) with bell services and it was taken by Laura. They said they would put it in long term storage for the next guest (which I noted on the outside of the box in 2 places).

Yay, our tree! You did a great job decorating it. I'm so glad you are enjoying it! Merry Christmas. :santa:

My DD13 did the decorating as we watched. Unwrapping each ornament was the next best thing to Christmas morning! Where did you find those?

My DD13 did the decorating as we watched. Unwrapping each ornament was the next best thing to Christmas morning! Where did you find those?

When we decided to start donating a tree a few years ago, my DH went online searching for beach-themed ornaments. He had a blast looking, and it was always fun to see what he found. We also pick some up here and there if we see any that fit. My DS8 added the little train last year.

Thanks for posting the pic. It was neat to see it up and decorated! Have a great Christmas!

We are the last to have the vwl tree #2 for this year.

It is beautiful and we are so blessed to have a tree for Christmas Day!:littleangel:

Sorry we arrived too late to make the hand off from quinnc19 but the conceige desk found the tree after about 15 minutes once I described te package.

Thanks to all involved:grouphug:

Have a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year

Dismiss

Harlemgirl720, thanks so much for sharing your beautiful tree with us - we loved how the colors matched the villa decor. I have a new camera and just managed to upload the pictures (after being home a few days.)

Merry Christmas to our DIS friends!

DisneyDec2011004.jpg

Harlemgirl720, thanks so much for sharing your beautiful tree with us - we loved how the colors matched the villa decor. I have a new camera and just managed to upload the pictures (after being home a few days.)

Merry Christmas to our DIS friends!

DisneyDec2011004.jpg

Gorgeous!

Sorry your trip is over, hopefully you had a great time! Maria Amelia remembered the box you dropped off, and knew exactly where to find it!!!! The tree is up and is great! Nice job on the ornaments and tree skirt!! We will ship it back with a couple added ornaments for your children! Thanks for remembering the packing tape, I was thinking oh no, I don't have any packing tape what am I going to do!

Good deal! Glad you are enjoying it. Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to say a huge Thank you to all of those who donated trees and for Mr Shiny for putting this all together. We just got home last night from SSR and really loved having the tree in our room. The tree was wonderful. The ornaments were so much fun to put on and the gifts from Santa looked perfect under the tree. We shipped it back yesterday at the desk at SSR.
Funny thing is, the owners were in West Chester PA. Funnier thing is, guess where my son played Ice Hockey today??? West Chester PA!! We could have delivered the tree and had coffee.
We wish you all a Happy and Healthy New Year.
Thanks again
Karen

I'm glad it wasn't too much trouble for you. It is a beautiful tree! Hope you are having a great trip!

We are the last to have the vwl tree #2 for this year.

It is beautiful and we are so blessed to have a tree for Christmas Day!:littleangel:

Sorry we arrived too late to make the hand off from quinnc19 but the conceige desk found the tree after about 15 minutes once I described te package.

Thanks to all involved:grouphug:

Have a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year

Dismiss

:santa: We have just returned home from VWL, AKV Kidani, and HHI. We had a wonderful trip and I wanted to thank everyone involved in the tree exchange for helping us make it through our first Christmas without my mom. My dad was skeptical about being away, but the trees really helped the rooms feel homey and helped the holiday feel special. So thank you Mr. Shiny for organizing, the tree donors for the beautiful trees, and the donors and previous guests for the yummy "extras" :flower3:. I didn't plan ahead with the packaging unfortunately, but I hope the donors find the small tokens of appreciation we left in the boxes. Hope all have a wonderful New Year!

Thank you all the OKW tree participants...our tree arrive back home safe and sound...we luv the new ornaments and thank you all for the donations.

We will definItely do this again next year.

Thank you for organizing Mr Shiney...

We wish everyone a great new year!

Our tree arrived yesterday without incident! Thanks for the donations!

Time to pack it away for next year!

We're tracking the VWL #1 tree. Thank you Buckeye Fan for starting the tree on its way!

Thanks Sarahk0204 for the beautiful tree! This was the SSR tree- we were lucky enough to have it for 8 of our 10 nights! Thanks to Mr. Shiny for organizing!

908.jpg

Thank you to the Kidani 2 participants: lmshaggard, quinnc19 and Harlemgirl720

Our tree has also arrived safely back. Love the new ornaments and thank you for the donations. Thank you MrShiny for organizing.

VWL Tree #2 is safely back at home. I'll be unpacking today to re-pack for storage for another year.

Many thanks to katdralion, Meriweather, quinnc19 and dismiss for your participation, gifts and donations to help with the shipping costs. And a big thanks to Mr.Shiny for organizing!

Thanks Sarahk0204 for the beautiful tree! This was the SSR tree- we were lucky enough to have it for 8 of our 10 nights! Thanks to Mr. Shiny for organizing!

908.jpg

You are very welcome! I just checked with my pack and ship place, and the tree should be back on Friday.

We are all back from our trips, and trees are finding there ways home. Thanks again all for helping! Here is the status I've seen so far:
AKVJ - skygirltkw
AKVK - mrshiny - home
AKVK2 - calypso726 - home
BCV - kitsch4
BCV2 - wdwstar - r.i.p. :(
BLT - Harlemgirl720 - home
BLT2 - Harlemgirl720 - home
BWV - mdsd8700
OKW - Pirate Granny - home
SSR - sarahk0204 - Friday
SSR2 - Worktoplay
VWL - bobbiwoz - home
VWL2 - DiznyDi - home

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter