Finally, another trip, again!!!!!!

Disjunky

DVC pro vacationer
That should sound excited in case you dont know my sarcasm yet. So we we leave at 6:30 form EWR and arrive early. I will have my green mickey head laminated on my camera bag as well as carry on. Feel free to say HI. I usually do if i see anyone with them. Here's what miine look like.

colinandme_zpsbaf925cf.jpg

and...

2012-10-13_15-33-38_383_zps853d348a.jpg

see you all there if you are there and if not you will be home soon.

Hope you have a fantastic time!! :thumbsup2

I just got home today and so wish I was there now. :sad1:

2 meltdowns at airpirt. Fingers crossed for this flight. Please be a good boy DS

Here. 78 degrees. Tough life. Rental then SSR to our room ( i hope) then MK

Wow. Frickin beat. Room wasnt ready so straiggt to MK. Small food stop in pastry shop and on to laugh floor. DS loves mike wizowki. Lol. Buzz lightlear next and loved spinnin the car. By far the highlight for me was taking him on the indy raceway. He loved it. Tea cups with DW and DFil. Winnie the pooh and then gastons pub. Cute and the new fantasyland is awesome. Little mermaid was closed but will reopen. Back to room now to freshen up and let DS keep on napping. Narcosees for dinner then sleep. 7:36 tee time at LBV. I need sleep

Sounds like a great first day. I enjoyed your trial pictures the other day - I hope your report will include pictures too!

Have fun!

Dinner last night at narcosees was ok. Had mussels and then tuna. Tuna was over seasoned but still good. DW had lobster and apparently it was real good. DFIL had surf nturf and that lobster was less than good. DMIL had scallops which were very good my desert, pecan tart, was boring. Basically a mini pecan pie.
(As a pastry chef/baker) i will be overly critical on all deserts and bread. Sorry) back to room for much needed sleep.

Early round of golf today teeing off at 7:37 just as sun is coming up. Hadnt played in a while and lbv fairways were tricky. Hit 3 great drives we couldnt find as i hit through the hitting area. Oh well. DW, Dmil and DS went to MK for CP bfast then onto peter pan. Fantasyland addition but nothing was openyet. He rode GG and apparently loved it. Dumbo always a hit. Back to "Shoot Zurg," and then to luttle mermaid. DW explained it as a typical fantasyland ride. IE: corny. JK but i get the idea. Had a beef on wick? bread for lunch really needed it and it was delicious. Fennel seeds and salt on a kaiser roll. Yum. All relaxing in room prior to heading over to epcot for some fun and tastings.
Ill let you all know how it goes.

I'm interested in your dining reviews. Be critical! We haven't considered Narcosees (sp?) but I think after reading your review, I feel better about not considering it.

I make ADRs for eleven days on Wednesday and I'm still not happy with some of my plans.

Enjoy tasting your way around the world.

Deb, prob better to just ask about doff places. Weve eaten all over.

After much needed rest we head to EC. DS wanted to roll the ball lol so we ride SE. Head to nemo and he decides he has to pee. Race to coral reef to take him. Do nemo and he wants to leave. No turtle talk. ***. Oh well head to the land in laws ride as we ride "the boat". About 2min from end the peepee dance ensues. He doesnt make it and sooakes my seat and my pants. Grrrrrrrr. Quick change and on to figment. Then we cruise over to mexico and begin the tour.

I get some beefless chili at tera. Didnt miss the beef very good n just enough spice.
DW gets the lamb at australia. She said it was good.
Last bit was at south korea and the lettuce wrap. Fantastic!!
All throughout we rode maelstrom. DS loves the weeeeee part. Donalds boat was closed. Trains in germany were a huge hit. Hes obsessed with thomas ans chuggington so makes sense.
Kind of finished walking the worlds while Dfil buys DS a bubble gun for the entertainment of all guests who were consumed by bubbles.
Air supply was playing. Lol. Thats all i say bout that.
Guiness in england of course then on to artist point.

I had venison carpacio. Delicious. Then the buffalo. Rare. Wish they seared both sides after a souvide. Oh well.
Desert was a sweet potato cheesecake, valrhona chocolate and almond semi fredo, and a berry gelato. Holy crap it was perdect. The oatmeal cookie crust on cheesecake was incredible.

Im exhausted. I will refer to most rides as my DS does as its easier. Also, i dont spellchexk, sorry.

Tomorrow mgm for disney junior bfast and rides. Then dinner at cali grill and mnsshwp. Nite

Deb, prob better to just ask about doff places. Weve eaten all over.

After much needed rest we head to EC. DS wanted to roll the ball lol so we ride SE. Head to nemo and he decides he has to pee. Race to coral reef to take him. Do nemo and he wants to leave. No turtle talk. ***. Oh well head to the land in laws ride as we ride "the boat". About 2min from end the peepee dance ensues. He doesnt make it and sooakes my seat and my pants. Grrrrrrrr. Quick change and on to figment. Then we cruise over to mexico and begin the tour.

I get some beefless chili at tera. Didnt miss the beef very good n just enough spice.
DW gets the lamb at australia. She said it was good.
Last bit was at south korea and the lettuce wrap. Fantastic!!
All throughout we rode maelstrom. DS loves the weeeeee part. Donalds boat was closed. Trains in germany were a huge hit. Hes obsessed with thomas ans chuggington so makes sense.
Kind of finished walking the worlds while Dfil buys DS a bubble gun for the entertainment of all guests who were consumed by bubbles.
Air supply was playing. Lol. Thats all i say bout that.
Guiness in england of course then on to artist point.

I had venison carpacio. Delicious. Then the buffalo. Rare. Wish they seared both sides after a souvide. Oh well.
Desert was a sweet potato cheesecake, valrhona chocolate and almond semi fredo, and a berry gelato. Holy crap it was perdect. The oatmeal cookie crust on cheesecake was incredible.

Im exhausted. I will refer to most rides as my DS does as its easier. Also, i dont spellchexk, sorry.

Sounds like you're having such a good time! I'm all too familiar with the "peepee dance". Sorry he didn't make it; poor dear. Poor daddy too! We've all been there!! :)
So loving the report!!!!

Thanks ms wdw. I like the full disclosure reviews.

Play n dine for bfast at MGM. DS loves it.

On to TSM then dis jr onstage. And the usual adult stuff. Action packed am.

So how'd you end up hittin' em the other day? Also sounds like you n your family are having a blast as well.

After that we headed to muppets, then on to RR. In laws rode no prob. We were about to get on. Literally the next group, and technical difficulties arose. Lol. So much for that. Headed to tower and rode that. Then over to ST and DS and i went to the little coffee shop slash goodies shop next to abc commisary. One mickey cookie anx carrot cale cookie later and we headed to toy story once more. DS loves it. I only scored 180,000. DS scored 28,000. I dont know how. Noth our accuracies were 31%. Lol.
Choc shake at dino and we are back in the room. Nap time all around. Ha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter