Finally, another trip, again!!!!!!

I'm in! We were there 2 weeks ago; ate at Narcoossee's and Artist Point. I think we had a better experience at Narc's than you although my DH had the exact same meal and his tuna came out less than warm. The waitress was very gracious. Our AP meals were perfect. Waiting for more ...

My tuna was raw as ordered. Was great just slightly too spicy. I lo e eati.g here. Still so stuffed still. Ugh.

We love eating there, too. We went to Sanaa for the first time on that trip. Big hit! Have you eaten there?

I have a yellow Mickey ears that I got with a nice carry bag from the magic kingdom club back in the late 90's early 2000's which still has the logo's on them.People always look when im boarding a plane out of ACY and years ago out of EWR.I will keep my eye out for your tag.

Great to nap. Cali grill for dinner. Spicy roll which was just perfect. Then yoshis deluxe. Perfect again. Heathers chocolate trio for desert. Pudding was rich n decadent. Spicy cupcake was eh. You can get that spicy sugar at downtown. Peanut buttetter dipped lolli was fair. Whoopi pies were nest part. Toasted marshmalplow underneath was exactly the flavor combo it needed. So stuffed. DS had kids sushi desert. Best childs desert concept ever maybe.

MNSSHP was of course, awesome. 4 adults and my DS bags filled. So much candy. DS had to shoot zurg again and drive mcqueen. Lol. Rode winnie and pirates and i gotta say, beasts castle looks amazing at night.

Im exhausted. Up at 6 for a 7:27 tee time at osprey ridge. Tims to suck up tiredness.

Nite nite

Looooong day.
Early round at osprey ridge. Driver was terrible. I played terrible. But i will say thix. In resort golf, the pins should not be in such ridiculous locations. Anyway, back to room to sort all the candy from party. One bag of chocolate, one hard candy, one chewy. Too much candy. After relaxing off to epcot.
Nemo was first, no line, soarin and living with land. Kinda tired already but i suck it up. Head to mexico to ride donalds boat. Then back to united kingdom. Got a great union jack hat and DS got a shield to go with his 4,000 swords he has.
France next for some pics, morocco, japan and he wants a little wind up toy. $6 seems ridiculous but its disney. Happy to pay, kinda.
Stopped at florida booth for shrimp ceviche. It was fair. Tasted pre cooked prior to being put in sauce. Not traditional ceviche but still good.
Air supply playing again, hahahahaha. Watched the trains in germany for 4 hours. Maybe it just felt that long. Ha
Then back to chefs de france.
Im gonna be critical. I know its FnW but the meal was bad. Very dissapointed. Dont give me par baked bread shaped like a baguette and call it a french baguette. Horrible. The pate charcuterie plate was fair. Barely any flavor in the pates. My duck was good not great. And the creme brulee was just bad. Basic simple curd not creme. Sad. I know its busy this time of year but this was sad. I would have to say they do close to 600 covers last night based on turnover but wow. Quality is terrible now. Im not being overly. Ritical as a chef but as a concerned consumer. The average dis visitor may not know or care about the flavors as much but i do. Oh well.
After dinner back for some sleep. We need it. AK tomorrow. RFC for bfast. Im beat

Oh yeah. They converted our door to the new swipe system for our keys. Awesome.

Oh yeah. They converted our door to the new swipe system for our keys. Awesome.

Have to laugh cause when I checked into the BW last week I had no idea about the new swipe system. It took me awhile before I figured it out. But...there were quite a few pads scattered on the floor throughout the hallway!! LOL...I guess people tried to "lift" them to insert the key or something!! :rotfl:

Keep the stories coming; love them!!!

Morning in AK. DS loves animals so it was hreat. FP for KS then did rafikis. Pet some goats and over to KS. DS didnt want me taking pics. Then he decided i had to take pics of everything. Lol. Headed over to MJT then triceratops spinner. Lol. Skipped bugs life as was the joint decision hed be too scared. Back to hotel for pool time and massage for mommy. DS loved the pool and "learning" how to swim. Resting and getting ready for fultind and DTD shopping. Took so many picz at AK. Cant wait to upload.

Oh fultons. You too have let me down. Fair meal. Tuna tartar was good. Stone crab claws were ok. Grouprr was overcooked. Chocolate creme brulee was blah. Oh well.
On to shopping. DS wanted anothey toy. Go figure. Small things purchased, some flavored sugars n salts, some christmas stuff. Back st the room all packed. Last night here. Tomorrow is ohanas bfadt and MK one last time. Full trip report to follow soon. Thanks to any and all that followed along. I enjoyed doing it.

Thanks for sharing your vacation with us! I've throughly enjoyed reading it and look forward to the final report. Safe trip home. :thumbsup2

Thanks. Rest is rigjt. I wonder if i did 9 days that id be this tired at my 6th day or 9th? Hmm

We'll be doing 11 nights / 10 park days. Uncle Jim was shocked to see that you were coming home already, it seems like you just got there. I am so glad that when we go, we make it for a longer time. An afternoon break is a must for us, so we haven't seen things like the parade in AK or the 3:00 parade in MK. But I'd rather have the break than try to go beyond what is reasonable for us. No golf in our plans either, which makes it a bit less tiring too.

I want to do saturday to saturday and relax in afternoons and a full day. One day possibly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter