Find your 2012 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

Anyone book the Disney Dream for July 13, 2012. We just did and will be traveling with 2 kids; 14 & 10. Would love to hear from you. Fish Extenders anyone?????

Please post on your meets thread. If one has been started the link is in the first post. If one hasnt' been started please feel free to start a meets thread for your sailing.
This thread is only for posting links to meets threads already started.

Anyone book the Disney Dream for July 13, 2012. We just did and will be traveling with 2 kids; 14 & 10. Would love to hear from you. Fish Extenders anyone??????

If no one else signs up, I would be more than happy to participate with you. My kids absolutely loved getting things in their FE pockets. Even if I have to put things your kids pockets every day of the cruise. I hope that more people will sign up because it is a fun thing to do. Our kids won't be with us this trip.

If no one else signs up, I would be more than happy to participate with you. My kids absolutely loved getting things in their FE pockets. Even if I have to put things your kids pockets every day of the cruise. I hope that more people will sign up because it is a fun thing to do. Our kids won't be with us this trip.

Please, please, please post this on the meets thread for your sailing. This thread is only for posting the links to meets threads.

Could you add the thread of Nov 29, 2012 which is a 3 night cruise to the Bahamas out of Florida? Thanks!

Hello! I am trying to find the May18th 5 night Magic Cruise group. Is there a discussion thread for it already? I am trying to start planning for the fish extender exchange, meet-ups, etc.

Hello! I am trying to find the May18th 5 night Magic Cruise group. Is there a discussion thread for it already? I am trying to start planning for the fish extender exchange, meet-ups, etc.

This thread is for the Dream There should be a thread listing all the magic dates too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter