Find your 2012 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

DisFanJen,

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list... :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

Anyone book the Disney Dream for July 13, 2012. We just did and will be traveling with 2 kids; 14 & 10. Would love to hear from you. Fish Extenders anyone??????

We have also booked the Disney Dream for July 13, 2012 and are traveling with 2 children; 13 & 10. We would like to be involved with Fish Extenders. This is new territory to us. Has anyone done this before?

We have also booked the Disney Dream for July 13, 2012 and are traveling with 2 children; 13 & 10. We would like to be involved with Fish Extenders. This is new territory to us. Has anyone done this before?

Please post this on the meets thread for your sailing. The link for your meets thread can be found in Post #1 of this thread.

This thread is only for posting links to meets threads already set up.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Please post this on the meets thread for your sailing. The link for your meets thread can be found in Post #1 of this thread.

This thread is only for posting links to meets threads already set up.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Thanks again! :thumbsup2

We have traveled all over the country and been to WDW several times but with the exception of grandmother, This will be our first cruise ever!!!! We decided to do disney and went with the verandah room, I am so excited since I have never steped foot on any cruise ship much less a Verandah!!! I read about and then joined our family in the fish exchange, sounds so much fun!! I hope this is ok since we are newbies? I love to come up with small creative trinkets/gifts and I think the kids 10 and 6 will really enjoy delivering and recieving.

We have traveled all over the country and been to WDW several times but with the exception of grandmother, This will be our first cruise ever!!!! We decided to do disney and went with the verandah room, I am so excited since I have never steped foot on any cruise ship much less a Verandah!!! I read about and then joined our family in the fish exchange, sounds so much fun!! I hope this is ok since we are newbies? I love to come up with small creative trinkets/gifts and I think the kids 10 and 6 will really enjoy delivering and recieving.
This thread is for posting links to meets threads already set up.
This info will need to be posted on the actual meets thread for your sailing. You can look in in the first post to see if there is a meets thread for your sailing and click it on and post away there.

thanks,

Hi! I'm looking for a link to the October 11, 2012 Dream cruise. Thanks!
This thread is for posting links to meets threads that have already been started. If you don't see a link in the first post or the last 10 or so posts then please feel free to start a meets thread for your sailing. Once a meets thread has bee started please come back here and post a link for the thread or just say that one has been started and the link will be added to the first post.

thanks

I started a thread for the 10/11/12 Dream cruise but I can't send the link because I don't have enough posts. Would you be able to find and post the link?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter