Find your 2018 Magic Cruise Meet LINK here

Please add the Magic EBTA May 13, 2018 to the list, although there is no thread started yet that I can find. Thanks!

Please add the Magic EBTA May 13, 2018 to the list, although there is no thread started yet that I can find. Thanks!
AquaDame doesn't create the threads. Someone has to start the thread and then request the link to that thread be added to the first post.

She has been adding the unlisted dates as the thread links are posted here.

May 4th 2018 magic

Hey, guys - just be a little patient. Sometimes it may take a day or two to get them added. Remember the mods take vacations, too.

No rush and no worries. I didn't know if I had posted it in the right place so if I duplicated it sorry!

It looks like some duplicate requests here. If I missed anything please let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter