First dining wait list

We are on the same sailing as you. We are waitlisted for first seating. I just downloaded the app - haven't used it before. If I click the change button will it keep what we have and on the waitlist unless I change it? Don't want to go to the end of the line, if I screw something up with not knowing how the app works.
The waitlist is not tied in any way to the app. It’s literally a list - probably just an Excel spreadsheet - that a group of CM’s from the dining team go over once or twice before the cruise. You can’t screw anything by looking in the app if a space has opened up. If not, you stay on late seating anyway, since there is no third option.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter