First post, did I do it wrong?

sherrynn

Earning My Ears
I joined the forum today and tried to reply to a post in the LGBTQ section. I wanted to share a comment and a picture of me at WDW. But I got an error message saying my post looked like spam. I don't know why; there was nothing spammy in it. Can someone help me, please?

My comment is there but I keep getting the error message when I try to share my picture. The file is just a .jpg on my own server.

Is there a better place to put the file that'll make the forum software happy? I tried using Flickr and it rejected that, too.

Last edited:
I joined the forum today and tried to reply to a post in the LGBTQ section. I wanted to share a comment and a picture of me at WDW. But I got an error message saying my post looked like spam. I don't know why; there was nothing spammy in it. Can someone help me, please?

My comment is there but I keep getting the error message when I try to share my picture. The file is just a .jpg on my own server.

Is there a better place to put the file that'll make the forum software happy? I tried using Flickr and it rejected that, too.
Until you've pass your probationary period,, you can't post links.

Oh. How long is that period? I didn't see any notice about it when I signed up.

Oh. How long is that period? I didn't see any notice about it when I signed up.
In order for the extra options to be available you have to be registered at least 25 hours here on DISboards and have a minimum of 10 posts. It can (sometimes) take up to an hour or so before the system recognizes you've reached that milestone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter