First timer for one day visit

Thanks again, everyone. I'm thinking maybe Haunted Mansion first then grab a fastness for it as well? We want to ride it probably three times. I guess I will have to look at a park map, too!! We want to do pirates, big thunder, matterhorn, indiana jones and Mr. toads, oh and small world. Anything we should not miss? As far as food goes I was thinking rancho Del zocalo. Then we want to see Halloween Screams at night. Any advice for that?

... Then we want to see Halloween Screams at night. Any advice for that?
Have you looked at the link for the Halloween Time Superthread (posted earlier in this thread)? There is lots advice there for viewing Halloween Screams, and you can ask more questions there, too.
You'll find a park map on the app, so you'll be able to get a basic idea of your bearings before your park visit. POTC and Mr. Toad don't have FP, so try to hit those early when the lines are short and/or keep watching the app for a time when the wait times are short. Your other chosen rides have FP, so with MP you should be able to grab FPs for those.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter