Fitness Center at PBH

goofy about mickey

Mouseketeer
Have any of you folks used the fitness center at PBH? I'm interested in knowing the approximate cost and whether you thought it was worth it (for example, whether it was clean and whether the center gets too crowded for its size) We have a Loews First Card but I don't think that we will be able to use it for free entry into the fitness center since we booked our stay at Entertainment Card rates.

Thank you!

Originally posted by goofy about mickey
Have any of you folks used the fitness center at PBH? I'm interested in knowing the approximate cost and whether you thought it was worth it (for example, whether it was clean and whether the center gets too crowded for its size) We have a Loews First Card but I don't think that we will be able to use it for free entry into the fitness center since we booked our stay at Entertainment Card rates.

Thank you!
The fitness center is beautiful!! It was never crowded while I was there, the locker rooms are great they have everything you need right in there! I am a Loew's member & booked through entertainment card & didn't pay. I am here now so if that changes I'll let you know! Have Fun!

I've used the fitness facility, too, and can second the recommendation of CPM. It's like any upscale yuppy-puppy gym, just smaller. TV screens above the treadmills. Best part is the sauna/steamroom facilites with their own separate lounge with (if memory serves) fruit and juices.

When I was there the gym was included in the rate I payed for what was then known as the villa wing.

I'm surprised you're thinking about returning. Didn't you have bad experience at PBH a while back? Or am I confusing you with someone else?

Hi Kelly - Nope. It wasn't me. This will be my first visit to PBH and I'm really looking forward to my stay next month. :)

Actually, I think you have me confused with one "Smooth Silky Goofy" whose PBH accounts date back (I think) to my "lurker" days (... and which still have me a little concerned.) Yep, there's a lot of us Goofy's out there but, as far as I know, no relation...I'm the one with the PDA version of your book and who you helped with my Sunset Grille and Feather Pillow questions (and probably some other questions that I don't recall just now)...you've really been a big help (in various forms of media) in planning my trip! :) Thanks very much!!

Just to let you all know, I just returned home from PBH :( and it was awesome as usual! I will try & post a small report. I used the health club, no charge! It does have separate steam room, sauna & lounge(even a TV) like Kelley said. Claen as a whistle too!

Thanks again, Cheryl. :) Did you have to show your Loew's card when you arrived at the fitness center or when you checked in to the hotel...or is it just open access, now?

I'm glad to hear you had a great time and look forward to the trip report! :)

I showed it when I checked in at the center.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter