*FLIP-FLOP exchange Sent/Received thread*COMPLETED!!!!

I'm heading out to Disneyland for a few days. I'll be back on Saturday and I'll be taking my laptop with me so if I have time, I'll check in.

I hope by then we have more arrivals. If not, I might have to start thinking of asking for elves. :sad2:

But....hopefully that won't happen!! :wizard:

SPOKANE,
WA, US 03/17/2008 6:41 P.M. A CORRECT STREET NUMBER IS NEEDED FOR DELIVERY. UPS IS ATTEMPTING TO OBTAIN THIS INFORMATION / A POSTCARD HAS BEEN SENT TO THE RECIPIENT REQUESTING THAT THEY CONTACT UPS.

This is what UPS is saying I am sure that I typed the addy correct. Maybe she can call UPS? :confused3

SPOKANE,
WA, US 03/17/2008 6:41 P.M. A CORRECT STREET NUMBER IS NEEDED FOR DELIVERY. UPS IS ATTEMPTING TO OBTAIN THIS INFORMATION / A POSTCARD HAS BEEN SENT TO THE RECIPIENT REQUESTING THAT THEY CONTACT UPS.

This is what UPS is saying I am sure that I typed the addy correct. Maybe she can call UPS? :confused3

Not sure about that...but she got the notice and will go pick it up tomorrow ::yes::

Hi exchangers! I'm still out of town, just checking in to see what's going on.

Looks like we still don't have the arrivals we need. :guilty: I was hoping by now we'd have some news.

Meriweather, did your DD get her package?

If there aren't any arrivals by tomorrow then I think I am going to need to find two elves..... :sad2:

I'll check in tomorrow when I get home.

See ya then.

OKay, my PM to the last person we are waiting on to send, was never read.

I cannot remember who offered to be an elf, so if you are willing to be one can you please send me a PM. Thanks!!! :) :flower3:

DD is picking hers up today. She is on spring break and working hard to get school work done, so never made it out yesterday.
She is headed to out for other errands today, so will pick it up. I will report as soon as I hear from her.
They got 4 more inches of snow :eek: I am sure she is ready for flip flop weather!!

Hope you are having a great time, Beth!!

DD got her package today.

"I got my flip flops from Lisa...i got a green pair, a blue pair, a pink pair, and a purple pair that a toe strap.
I have so many old navy flip flops now. :teeth: "

Thank you, Lisa.

"I got my flip flops from Lisa...i got a green pair, a blue pair, a pink pair, and a purple pair that a toe strap.

Thank you, Lisa.
Oh great news!! Glad it got there.

So now that leaves:
tink_or_belle's DD
stacielee's DD
wishinforWDW's 2 DD's

Tink_or_Belle and stacielee I think your DD's packages will be on their way before too long. I sent you both PMs.

And I think we are just going to have to assume that wishinforWDW's packages were delivered for her DD's.

So really, we are only waiting on two arrivals.......

Thank you, Lisa.

Yeah! I am glad that she got them. Let me know how she likes the toe strap ones. I thought they looked pretty cool and I am thinking about trying a pair but I need more flip flops :rotfl:

I will do that......they got 4" of snow on Sat. so it might still be a while before she can try them out :(

::yes:: We were over at her place last Easter (and it was DH's birthday) and it was actually nice out. But it has been a colder, more severe winter this year. She is ready to love :teeth: She is actually going before we are. She will be able to wear flip flops a lot more....just like you can, Beth ;)

She will be able to wear flip flops a lot more....just like you can, Beth ;)

Then she's going to need even more!! :eek: ;)

To the last two girls who are waiting for their packages, I went ahead and sent some out today so hopefully if all goes well, they should be there this week!! :yay:

Thanks again for your patience. :flower3:

Hopefully the elf packages will arrive soon.
I hope so!! :wizard: I sent them Monday but it might have been after they already picked up the packages. (it was a little post office in a grocery store)

BUT in any case, they are on the way!!! :cool1: :banana: :yay:

I know one of the last packages I sent has been delivered. The person is on vacation, and will check in soon.

The other one is taking a little longer, but they said it would be delivered today!!

Then once we hear from both receivers we'll be done. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter