*FLIP-FLOP exchange Sent/Received thread*COMPLETED!!!!

I know one of the last packages I sent has been delivered. The person is on vacation, and will check in soon.

The other one is taking a little longer, but they said it would be delivered today!!

Then once we hear from both receivers we'll be done. :cool1:

Just got home from work and Abby's package was waiting!!

she got hot pink strappy flip flops and hot pink dotted flip flops with sparkles

she also got stickers, nail stickers, nail polish, glitter, a princess notebook, glitter glue, lip gloss, google eye stickers abd note cards!! she loves hot pink and there was LOTS of hot pink in teh box THANK YOU for being a great elf

Just got home from work and Abby's package was waiting!!

she got hot pink strappy flip flops and hot pink dotted flip flops with sparkles

she also got stickers, nail stickers, nail polish, glitter, a princess notebook, glitter glue, lip gloss, google eye stickers and note cards!! she loves hot pink and there was LOTS of hot pink in the box THANK YOU for being a great elf

Aw, you're welcome. I know how hard it is to wait for something when you're a kid. Shoot, I'm an adult and it's hard for me to wait for my exchanges sometimes!! I get too excited. :rotfl2:

I hope this makes up for some of the hassle and that she'll be eager to join another one. :)

Are you going to do a new one for those of us in the north? :rotfl:

Actually I am!! LOL June 16 will be the flip-flop exchange part 2! :thumbsup2

I know for some people that's when it's just starting to really warm up, and also some missed this one, so hopefully we'll get some to sign up in June. :cool1:

We are getting a snow storm!! :cold: We never get snow in March. This is ridiculous.
DD has said it has been snowing everyday on the east side :(
Where is spring??
I'm sure she will be up for another flip flop exchange. She will be out of school then.....and it should be warmer in June :sunny:

Wow Nancy, that does seem late in the year for you guys. I think this winter has been a pretty harsh one everywhere. I think a lot of people will be so happy to see summer arrive!

Your DD's going to need more since she'll be able to wear them more often once she moves. ;)

Just waiting for one last person to check in. :surfweb:
I know it was delivered, she's just been on vacation, lucky girl!

Just waiting for one last person to check in. :surfweb:
I know it was delivered, she's just been on vacation, lucky girl!

That would be me! Actually my DD, and she loves everything. Gold flip flops, foot scrub (I might have to "borrow" that), a notepad, 2 packs of Orbit gum (again, "borrowing" those), manicure kit, nail art kit with stickers and fake nails (she loves those!) and a Hillary Duff watch.

Thanks, Beth!!

You're welcome!!

And that will officially bring this flip-flop exchange to a close!!!

Thanks to ALL who participated. I hope you enjoyed it. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter