**Flip-Flop Sent/Received**COMPLETED

I got mine today, from Justine, sorry not sure of your name on here. 2 pairs of flip flops, a cool blue pair and pretty purple pair, some flip flop flowers to attach and a flip flop magnet. Thanks so much!

I apologize to all of those on the receiving end of myself and my kids. I am in a bike school all week for my job, I am unable to get out to ship at all, and I go back to work on Saturday. This was bad timing for me on my own fault, I should have thought about it. Anyways the flip flops did go out, but I had to order and ship offline. So I apologize that there are no special treats in the package like I would have liked, but I hope you enjoy your flip flops, you all got more then one pair. So sorry though. :sad2:

I got mine today, from Justine, sorry not sure of your name on here. 2 pairs of flip flops, a cool blue pair and pretty purple pair, some flip flop flowers to attach and a flip flop magnet. Thanks so much!

I apologize to all of those on the receiving end of myself and my kids. I am in a bike school all week for my job, I am unable to get out to ship at all, and I go back to work on Saturday. This was bad timing for me on my own fault, I should have thought about it. Anyways the flip flops did go out, but I had to order and ship offline. So I apologize that there are no special treats in the package like I would have liked, but I hope you enjoy your flip flops, you all got more then one pair. So sorry though. :sad2:
Hi there! Sounds like you got a nice package. It was from donald&daisy. :thumbsup2

Thanks for letting us know about your packages. Don't worry. Things come up and extras are just that, extra. And you sent more than one pair so that's nice! :)

Ok I got my package sent out today. However, i did just find the little note on the floor that was suppose to in the box... So if you get a package without a note its from me. So it is on its way to Florida.

That just reminded me, that I forgot to put a note in mine also!:sad2:

Okay ladies, I am heading out the door right now. Just wanted to check in.

There were a few who didn't mail yesterday who said they would today so hopefully we will hear from them soon!!! :thumbsup2

We still have at least 8 packages total to be shipped.

Wow across the country in just a few days, that's usually unheard of.

Glad it go there so quickly and that you like it.

Did you son's team win the tournament?

Crazy huh?? In September I mailed my friend a gift card for her wedding, because when i got to her house, all i had was the card, that I forgot to sign, and anyway she didnt get it until November 20 or something like that, and she only lives an hour and a half away!!

That just reminded me, that I forgot to put a note in mine also!:sad2:

Oh my goodness!!! A note...I forgot to send one with each of our packages. On the back of the envelope I wrote my Dis name.

I got my package today from Penny, 2 princesscuties.
I got
a pair of purple butterfly flip flops
a pair of red plaid flip flops
a pair of green plaid flip flops
a Mickey Mouse CD holder (good timing--I'm traveling on Friday, so I have a good place to put some CDs)
5 pk of nail polish
a Mickey Mouse photo album
2 manicure sticks
an air freshner
and a Cinderella light up pen (I won't show that to my nieces--they will try to take it from me!)

thank you! I am home sick today and this brigtened up my day! And we are finally getting flip flop weather here.

thanks again!

Hi everyone!! I sent my package out today, :duck: sorry I wish I could have done it on time, but it was a crazy day yesterday.

I love reading what everyone is getting!! :goodvibes

I received my exchange today & I am so happy :yay: Thank you so much Dianna(ursulas my hero), I love everything! Dianna sent me the most comfy & comical pair of slippers that look like flip flops. They are a shiny blue with a blue & white daisy on them. They look like they already have feet in them :rotfl: I am wearing them now, perfect for the chilly weather today! I also recieved a nice pair of brown/gold flips with a lovely design on the bottom(can't wait to wear these!), a pair of beautiful oriental looking flips with a matching cloth bag(great for travel!), & a pedicure set.

Thank you again Dianna, you did a wonderful job & I am very happy with my new flips :thumbsup2

Whoo hoo!! Sounds like more fun arrivals!! :yay: :yay:

I am still waiting to hear from 2 ladies (a total of 5 packages). Please if you've already sent them post that here so I can make note of that.

And if you haven't sent them yet try to asap or contact me if there is any problems.
Thanks!! :)

I got my package today from Penny, 2 princesscuties.
I got
a pair of purple butterfly flip flops
a pair of red plaid flip flops
a pair of green plaid flip flops
a Mickey Mouse CD holder (good timing--I'm traveling on Friday, so I have a good place to put some CDs)
5 pk of nail polish
a Mickey Mouse photo album
2 manicure sticks
an air freshner
and a Cinderella light up pen (I won't show that to my nieces--they will try to take it from me!)

thank you! I am home sick today and this brigtened up my day! And we are finally getting flip flop weather here.

thanks again!

Hi Missy-I am glad you liked everything,I had alot of fun picking everything out.Hope you are having some good flip flop weather:thumbsup2

I received my exchange today & I am so happy :yay: Thank you so much Dianna(ursulas my hero), I love everything! Dianna sent me the most comfy & comical pair of slippers that look like flip flops. They are a shiny blue with a blue & white daisy on them. They look like they already have feet in them :rotfl: I am wearing them now, perfect for the chilly weather today! I also recieved a nice pair of brown/gold flips with a lovely design on the bottom(can't wait to wear these!), a pair of beautiful oriental looking flips with a matching cloth bag(great for travel!), & a pedicure set.

Thank you again Dianna, you did a wonderful job & I am very happy with my new flips :thumbsup2

The slipper/flip flops were too cute to pass up and they were in your size so they're the "filler". The oriental ones and the egyptian ones were so pretty I had to buy them both. I hope they'll do you well. And the Egyptian ones are water proof so feel free to use them while at the beach! They're perfect for that occasion. Glad you like them!:banana: :hippie: :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter