Flowers, gardens, Monkees, food, wine, MNSSHP and tae kwon do

Wanted to pop in and say Hi! You kids are adorable! I love those curls :lovestruc

We have the exact same dates in May. Looks like we'll be in the same park on the same day a couple times, we'll have to keep an eye out for each other!

Wanted to pop in and say Hi! You kids are adorable! I love those curls :lovestruc

We have the exact same dates in May. Looks like we'll be in the same park on the same day a couple times, we'll have to keep an eye out for each other!

I just started reading your PTR. I'm going to sub to yours too. Going to WDW with kids is great, but it is also great to travel with just adults!

Sorry, I was going to post more pics today but Charlie came home from preschool complaining that his tummy hurt and that led to quite the pukefest. I feal so sorry for the little guy. I think he might be done now. At least for the time being he is resting quietly. Annika had this last Thursday and by Friday morning she was back to normal. The thing that bothers me is that he has a fever and I can't really give him anything because he isn't keeping anything down, so I'm keeping a close eye on him and PRAYING that John and I don't get it! I can't take care of my sick baby if I am sick too!

I'll try tomorrow to post some pics from our June/July trip.

I just noticed you had a PTR in progress when I looked at your sig. I'm subscribing. Will catch up soon. From just skimming through, I see there's lots of pictures to see :yay:

At some point we decided to tack on a 4 night cruise on the wonder following our Thanksgiving stay. So, in 2009 I had 2 WDW solo trips (both at Pop), a trip with the kidsin March (ASMo), a DLR trip, A stay at SSR in June, a stay at AKV over Thanksgiving, and a four night cruise.

John said "enough is enough already!" Next year, just use our points. You don't need to go 5 times!

:lmao: You're as bad as me. Who says you can't go 5 times? Is that such a crime :rolleyes1

The crowds at WDW over Thanksgiving were atrocious. I vowed to never go at that time again!

Tell me about it! The day I was leaving in November, MK must've nearly reached max capacity. There were people everywhere! If I plan to go around x-mas time I again, I'll go earlier in November or maybe early December.

I was very happy with my plan until I started reading TR's again and then I got the itch! A couple of weeks ago I started looking into a spring trip for the kids and I. I researched which weeks looked to have the lowest crowds and I searched for good AP rates. I was able to get Pop Century for 8 nights at 40% off with my AP. I then asked DH, who took some convincing, but ultimately relented. I was going to drive, but John said he had 3 free flights that we could use, so here we are. May 1-9 at Pop Century and October 22-31 at AKV Club Level!

Glad to hear I'm not the only one. The DIS is a dangerous place when it comes to trips. Reading about what people are planning, where they're staying, where they have stayed, what they did, etc. Makes you really get the urge to book a trip! Not to mention with a few extras ;) I went to Disney 4 times last year (not quite your 5) but it was probably the best year of my life. Just can't get enough Disney :goodvibes

First things first, Charlie is feeling a lot better. Now fingers crossed I don't get it, especially with the kids home from school tomorrow because of school!

So, I've adjusted our itinerary a bit. A bunch of DISsers are going to be meeting at La Cava Del Tequila at Epcot at noon for Cinco de Mayo. I really want to thy La Cava, so I did some shuffling around to make that happen. On the 4th, rather than MK and TL, we'll got to TL for rope drop and then to DTD.

On the 5th, we'll go to Epcot in the AM (rope drop if we're up, but no rush!) we can do whatever there and head to Mexico when WS opens. We'll have our DIS meet and then enjoy then head to AK where we'll enjoy the parade and PM EMH.

On the 6th we'll go to AK in the AM and then to BB.

Our last day will be MK.

Now I need to think about ADRs before it gets too late to get any good ones!

Hi Stacey! LOVE those Photopass pics!! Your children are so adorable, especially in those Chinese outfits!! So jealous you get to see Davy Jones, we will miss him by a week, we leave the day you arrive!! Hopefully he will sing "Daydream Believer"!! Your plans sound great!! Excited to read more!!
~Beth

Glad to hear I'm not the only one. The DIS is a dangerous place when it comes to trips. Reading about what people are planning, where they're staying, where they have stayed, what they did, etc. Makes you really get the urge to book a trip! Not to mention with a few extras ;) I went to Disney 4 times last year (not quite your 5) but it was probably the best year of my life. Just can't get enough Disney :goodvibes

See! I knew I would be understood here! I think that the thig that really did me in is my pin addiction. Usually they start releasing the new Hidden Mickey pins in the fall, but this year they didn't release them until January 1. We had completed the last series over the summer, so when we were there in November, we didn't have any HM pins to look for. If we don't go until October of this year, it's going to be tough to complete the series. I think it's only reasonable that we have an additional 9 trading days!:rolleyes1. Plus, I'm just not sure I can make it eleven months without a fix! I really hope the crowds are better than the last two trips with the kids!

Hi Stacey! LOVE those Photopass pics!! Your children are so adorable, especially in those Chinese outfits!! So jealous you get to see Davy Jones, we will miss him by a week, we leave the day you arrive!! Hopefully he will sing "Daydream Believer"!! Your plans sound great!! Excited to read more!!
~Beth

WELCOME!!!
Thanks, I think I'll keep them! I LOVE those Chinese outfits! They have gotten so much use out of them. They wore them to dinner one night on the cruise, to school, to a NYE party! I'm afraid that it will probably be too hot to wear them in May and even October.

I'm pretty excited to see Davy Jones too. This will be my fourth F&G Fest and I have always missed him. I don't think we'll get seats for the show as I can't see the kids standing in line for hours, but we'll plan to be in the area to cat h him. I'm going to get some of his tunes on the iPhone so the kids can learn the music. If they know it, they'll enjoy it more.

I'm going to go read your PTR!

WELCOME!!!
Thanks, I think I'll keep them! I LOVE those Chinese outfits! They have gotten so much use out of them. They wore them to dinner one night on the cruise, to school, to a NYE party! I'm afraid that it will probably be too hot to wear them in May and even October.

I'm pretty excited to see Davy Jones too. This will be my fourth F&G Fest and I have always missed him. I don't think we'll get seats for the show as I can't see the kids standing in line for hours, but we'll plan to be in the area to cat h him. I'm going to get some of his tunes on the iPhone so the kids can learn the music. If they know it, they'll enjoy it more.

I'm going to go read your PTR!

So you have to wait in line for a long time to get seats but you can hear him if you are around there? Where exactly is it at Epcot? Will we be able to see him w/out seats? Sorry for all the questions, but this is my first F&G festival and we are thinking about trying to check out the concert one night. :goodvibes

So you have to wait in line for a long time to get seats but you can hear him if you are around there? Where exactly is it at Epcot? Will we be able to see him w/out seats? Sorry for all the questions, but this is my first F&G festival and we are thinking about trying to check out the concert one night. :goodvibes

The concerts are in the theatre directly across from the American Adventure. I've read in other people's TRs that you can hear the music from nearby. I'd love to wait to try to get a good seat, but there's no way the kids will deal with it without making all of our lives unpleasant, especially if it is hot!

You can absolutly hear the concert from nearby. We were there last year during both F&G and F&W and both have concerts. We were walking around the world and heard the concert from Japan. We wandered over and there was still seats available in the back of the theater. We could have just sat down without waiting at all. Another time we got some desserts and sat down at the tables outside of the Liberty Inn CS restaurand. Heard everything perfectly (I didn't need to see what was happening on the stage - just wanted to listen to the music). I think having the kids listen to the music beforehand is a great idea. I still have my vinyl records of the Monkees! I have to figure out how to convert them to CDs.

Jane

So, I'm going to post some Photopass photos from our summer Disney Double Header.

We started in California for 10 days. We spent a few nights at my brother's house in Van Nuys (and went two days to Universal Hollywood), then we spent 4 nights in Anaheim (3 at the DL Hotel and one at Ho Jo.) Then we headed back to LA for a few nights in Culver City at my sister's house.

I may dig up some Universal Hollywood photos later, but they aren't in Photobucket at the moment.

After LA we flew to Orlando and spent 10 nights at WDW in a QUAD split stay-One night at POR, 2 at SSR, 2 at Pop, and 5 back at SSR. The DL Hotel and both SSR stays were using our developer points that we got when we bought DVC! Since John wasn't with us, we invited Annika's kindergarten teacher, Miss White, to join us. She hadn't been to WDW since she was 3!

SO without further ado, here are some DLR photopass pics!:

Partners!

Image043.jpg

Image049.jpg

Image058.jpg

DCA

Image022.jpg

Image037.jpg

Image031.jpg

Image004.jpg

Image020.jpg

The Castle

Image025.jpg

And Pooh

Image012.jpg

Image014.jpg

A bunch of DISsers are going to be meeting at La Cava Del Tequila at Epcot at noon for Cinco de Mayo. I really want to thy La Cava, so I did some shuffling around to make that happen.

:thumbsup2

Will we be able to see him w/out seats?

You will be able to see from the walkway, not necessary to find a seat if you don't want to. You should be able to hear him as you wander around the pavillions near America too.

Our first day we went to BB and then to Ohana and to MK to watch Spectro.

Image059.jpg

Image060.jpg

Image063.jpg

Image064.jpg

Image066.jpg

Image069.jpg

Image071.jpg

Image077.jpg

Image075.jpg

Image076.jpg

Image073.jpg

Image065.jpg

Image072.jpg

Image074.jpg

The kids want me to use some smilies so::cheer2::scared1:popcorn:::lmao:

I don't think they have photopass photogs at BB any more:sad1:

This is a four foot fence!

IMG_2423.jpg

This is a Labrador Retriever:
IMG_2431.jpg

IMG_2432.jpg

IMG_2430.jpg

Another part of the fence!

IMG_2428.jpg

Geez! I live 5 miles from the Mason Dixon line, NOT the South Pole!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter