Flying Frontier Airlines with Kids

How does $118 X 2 = $167?
It does not... however... you only have to pay "the works" once for round trip, so........ 49+69= 118 , and 118+ 49+= 167
so $167 round trip

So what i meant was that instead of $49 for both flights, i just thought of it as $118 for one of the flights.

Last edited:
How does checking a car seat work? Is that considered a checked luggage piece or carry on? I am traveling down by myself with my 4 and 9 year old and am bringing one car seat for the 4 year old.

Thanks!!!
Airlines check carseats for free.
Same with strollers, and you can gate check them.

even if you pay for the seat selection and bag fees, its still cheaper then most of the alternatives. As long as you keep in mind that all you are getting is a seat on the big round bus to Disney. We have used them many times, and never had a bad experience. Good luck and enjoy

We typically fly Delta to WDW because they have a non-stop but we tried Frontier last time and were pleased. The personal item just has to be small enough to fit under the seat in front of you so each of us took a small backpack. And we shared two checked bags. We went ahead and purchased seat assignments because I did not want to risk being separated from the kids. Overall it was a great experience. I would fly Frontier on our next trip to WDW but the flight times with Delta worked better with our schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter