fold up bag to pack?

Best Aunt

"That's the best-est present ever!"
People sometimes talk about taking an extra bag which they can fold up and put in their suitcase, in case they have more stuff to pack for the trip home. Where do you get them?

i just take the next larger suitcase in my set and pack my packed suitcase inside of it.

I always take a large (but old and I'm not attached to in the event something happens) Vera Bradley duffel. When the vacation is over I put all of our dirty clothes in it and then use the suitcase space for souvenirs and such that might be more fragile. Works great.

I know that alot of people just buy extra luggage when the are here. The "Disney" Wal-mart located on Turkey Lake road has like 2 aisle of luggage ( we call it that as it has so much Disney stuff and touristy stuff in it) You might think about going this route, so you get a bag that is the right size, just a suggestion.

You also could do like a Vera Bradley weekender or a large tote, and make that your personal carry on...or they will fold up to put into the luggage, for the kids use bigger backpacks, Bring enough so everyone can help distribute the loot...I use my Vera Bradley weekender as my handbag and it fits under the seat perfect. On a side note make sure that you put your real purse in it before boarding... so leave room. I use a small crossbody so it fits easily into the bigger bag... DH has 2 travel backpacks... one we use on easy day trips its smaller, but if we are going to be on a all day tour, or riding a bus for a couple of hours each way, we pull out the bigger one that can hold alot more stuff, i-pad, jackets, scarves, gloves, snacks, bottle water and anything that we might buy. So normally the big one gets packed in the luggage and used as we need it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter