Foodie Guide to Holiday Treats at Disneyland Resort 2022

I feel like this is not a popular opinion, but every year I read the booth menus and I’m excited to try stuff. Then I get to DCA and see the chaotic mess at the booths and skip altogether. I just don’t want to wait in those crazy lines. I wish it could be a bit more organized.

This!

I don't even like mint flavored anything for my toothpaste. So I'm usually not interested in the holiday treats since so much is peppermint. Very excited to see it changed up a bit 😻

I like to think I had something to do with that. I mentioned it on NUMEROUS surveys last year about the festival. I may have gotten their attention, finally! I basically called out the food and beverage team for being lazy and unoriginal by just throwing crushed candy canes on top of everything. 🤣

Way less food at the booths this year - just 1-2 items per booth. So many drinks. Interesting.

Drinks are where they make the $$$$. People who drink alcohol also make more impulse purchases. It's a strategy.

I feel like this is not a popular opinion, but every year I read the booth menus and I’m excited to try stuff. Then I get to DCA and see the chaotic mess at the booths and skip altogether. I just don’t want to wait in those crazy lines. I wish it could be a bit more organized.
I am with you. I like to try the food but I HATE waiting in lines. Also, sometimes by the time you get your food it’s lukewarm. I love the idea of the festival more than the reality but I’ll still try a few things!

No, I’m the same way. We’ve never tried anything at the booths because the lines are just ridiculous and it seems super chaotic.

Shoot. Not a fan of the cocktail list this year. Oh well! Saves me some calories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter