Foodies - where to eat - I can't decide!??!

HalfDozen

Mouseketeer
On the DDP, so I'd prefer they'd be 1 credit meals, if that helps get you started.

Here's what I have so far, and I just don't think it's good enough - I don't know. I'm so indecisive. I do want the kids to be happy once in a while, so I threw in Ohana and some counter service that they like. Thoughts?

Dinner - Spoodles on the Boardwalk
Lunch- Tangierine Cafe
Dinner- Alfredo
Boma Breakfast -
dinner - Cosmic Ray's
Toy Story Pizza Planet - lunch
Dinner at Mama Melrose's
Dinner - Wolfgang Puck Cafe (DTD - Westside)
F&WF Lunch
Dinner - Le Cellier
Ohana breakfast
Dinner at Cosmic Ray's (MNSSHP night - I don't want to waste time) :)
Kona Cafe
Flame Tree BBQ

I personally would do away with Alfredo's--we've eaten there before and found their red sauce to taste similar to Chef Boyardee. How about the Coral Reef (yummy and 1 TS), plus the kids will love the view too. Kona is a good choice.

Ewww!!! Thanks for that tip. I definitely want to stay away from anything remotely like that :)

As for Coral Reef, I considered it, but I don't really eat much seafood. I'll have to go check out their menu again and see if that's a good option.

I love kona :)

if you are able, might i suggest one of the restraurnts at world showcase? the children's menu contains normal food and one or two ethinc items. my favs are Mexico and United Kingdom (the places with ressie not the quick service counters), also, i don't think this is part of the dinning plan, but if you can manage it- rainforest cafe (i go to the one at AK)does breakfast and lunch, it's never too crowded since everyone goes to the one at downtown disney, and it's really yummy and has lots of amusing things to keep the kids from noticing how long it takes for the food (although they are usually really quick). have fun!

ashley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter