Fort Fiends Salutation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Friday!

Tomorrow's my birthday, so I treated myself to apple pie for breakfast this morning. (There's logic in there somewhere...) YUM!

Whatta week. Soooo ready for the weekend. Even though I'll be working, it's on stuff I want to work on!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Welcome to Friday!

Tomorrow's my birthday, so I treated myself to apple pie for breakfast this morning. (There's logic in there somewhere...) YUM!

Whatta week. Soooo ready for the weekend. Even though I'll be working, it's on stuff I want to work on!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Happy Birthday a day early

Howdy ya'll !

A happy birthday to Kim !!:cheer2:

And tomorrow a happy Birthday to "polkadotsuitcase" :banana:

Hope you guys hava wonderful Birthday !!

Everyone else,,the party starts this morning at Kims house and ends at "polkadotsuitcase's" house tomorrow !!
Yeah baby,,gonna be a great time !!:woohoo:

Sunday, I will have been married to my beautiful bride for 30 years,
hard to believe anyone could put up with me that long, ain't it.

Howdy ya'll !

Everyone else,,the party starts this morning at Kims house and ends at "polkadotsuitcase's" house tomorrow !!

Happy birthday ladies!

Happy anniversary F & D!

Good morning everybody and TGIF!!!!!

Thanks for the good cheer -- and heck yes, come on over tomorrow! :cool1:

I'll even put out my ears in a full upright and visible position.

Come on Frank,:confused3 I know your old enough:hippie: but Denise musta been quite young when you married her to be married for 30 years.:hug: Congrats it's a big one.:yay::wizard::love::cheer2::cool1::woohoo:

And Happy Birthday to Kim and Polkadot!:yay:

Howdy ya'll !

:lmao: Where did that come from? It's not my birthday. I don't mind a party starting at my house, but we'll just have to celebrate something besides my birthday.

Happy Anniversary early Frank and Denise! Many congratulations!

Happy B'Day a day early PolkaDotSuitcase!

Good morning America !!

John, Erica and Matt are here ! :woohoo:

Bob and Kathy are coming to visit today too, :woohoo:

Gonna be a beautiful day in Tennessee today,:woohoo:

Oh, and did I mention :woohoo: ?

Ya'll hava :woohoo: kinda day !

FrIENDSHIP... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of FrIENDHIP, you really haven't learned anything

John, Erica and Matt are here ! :woohoo:

Bob and Kathy are coming to visit today too, :woohoo:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Have fun at your mini GG.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Beautiful morning ya'll !! I hope everyone has a better day than I cause my day is gonna be FANTASTIC !! :dancer:

Come on Frank,:confused3 I know your old enough:hippie: but Denise musta been quite young when you married her to be married for 30 years.:hug: Congrats it's a big one.:yay::wizard::love::cheer2::cool1::woohoo:

Actually, thats a fact. I was 23 we married,,she had to get her parents to sign for her cause she was too young.

Beautiful morning ya'll !! I hope everyone has a better day than I cause my day is gonna be FANTASTIC !! :dancer:

Actually, thats a fact. I was 23 we married,,she had to get her parents to sign for her cause she was too young.

That's not so bad...I was 26 and DH was 35. When his WV relatives met me the first time they were just relieved to find out I was LEGAL! :lmao:

Happy Anniversary Frank and Denise

Thank you for inviting us over yesterday we had a great time jawing with y'all along with John and Erica.

Matt and Sissy seemed to have a good time. Sissy fell asleep :cloud9:before we made the first turn and woke up as we pulled into the driveway at her house.

Good times, great friends(fiends), doesn't get any better than that.:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter