Fort Fiends Salutation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all ya'll within typing/holler'n distance of this here box of wires ! :goodvibes

I hope ya'll hava Fort Awesome kinda day !

Good afternoon ya'll! Lovely day here in SC!

Hope all you fiends are feelin' the magic today!

Magicbus, don't forget to pick me up on your way to Frank and Denise's!

John, Erica, and my little buddy Matt left today,,:guilty:
Had a very awesome time with them. Bob, Kathy and my favorite little gal Sissiy came to visit too !! More awesomeness , :thumbsup2
Did a little fish'n in the pond,caught a little fish. In fact, we caught a buncha little fish :lmao:
Cept for Erica, she skunked all of us, and caught the biggest fish too, a catfish bout 14" long. And wouldn't you know it, NONE OF US HAD A CAMERA !!

I'll leave the trip report for John to do when he gets back from their vacation, (but I had to tell ya bout the fish.)

What a great buncha folk the fiends are. Kinda sad when they leave.

I'm glad John was able to make the trip down. I wish we had been able to get there to meet him, Erica and Matt.

And our sweet Vickie was there in voice and spirit,,she couldn't make it BUT she called while we were all together, :thumbsup2 John was looking forward to meeting you Vickie. But hey, that make for another mini GG, :thumbsup2
Actually, we all missed you and Leonard.

Actually, we all missed you and Leonard.
Who?? :confused3

Oh, you mean Leon-Art-O. :rotfl:

Good evening everybody....just returned from a long weekend up in Buffalo. Had 2 family reunions to attend, and visited with some friends. Was a beautiful weekend in Buffalo. Of course, any weekend with temps below 100 would be beautiful to me these days!

Good morning ya'll! Getting ready to register the boys for school.

I cannot believe my oldest will be in 2nd grade.

Time sure flies doesn't it?

Hope all you great Fiends have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter