FREE All Star Resorts Fridge *Reserving 2010 NOW*

Hi!!!

Im going to be at Movies from Sept 25th-october 1st.....is the fridge available for then??? Thanks!!!

We are planning September 18-27. If your person who has it until 9/20 cancels, I will take it earlier! Otherwise, count me in for 9/20-9/27 and let me know what I have to do. Thanks! pirate:

We are planning September 18-27. If your person who has it until 9/20 cancels, I will take it earlier! Otherwise, count me in for 9/20-9/27 and let me know what I have to do. Thanks! pirate:

Hi. On this swap (Movies home resort) I only have September 20-25 open. On my other swap (Music home resort) I have September 21-24 open. Let me know if you are interested. To join please indicate which swap/dates and send a private message with:

First/Last name of reservation.
Cell # if available during your stay.
Email address other than DIS boards.

Gina

We have 2 swap fridges at the All Stars. HELP!! We need to fill in the BIG gap between February 16 and March 17.

Join today because FREE is a great price!

:cheer2: Yipppee! Our little fridge made it through 14 days of storage and was there for Adventure_woman when she checked-in!!!

We sill have a lot of great 2009 dates open. See page #1 for all available dates and join today. It's easy and free!

Hey, we have 2 swaps at the All Stars with TONS of great dates available in February, March, April, May and so on. Join today.

Anyone staying at the All Stars February 15-25??? We have a FREE fridge and coffee maker just waiting for you! JOIN TODAY!

Hi-
We want to participate in the swap. We will be at All Star Sports from March 2-9. I see that you have part of this time (March 4-7) open. Could you sign us up for this and if the other days open up we would like to take them as well. I see that the home resort is All Star Movies. Since we are at a different resort, how does this work. We will have a car, do we just go to the luggage desk there? This is such a great idea and we look forward to participating!

Please let me know if this works out & thanks again!

PS-I also emailed you!

Hi-
We want to participate in the swap. We will be at All Star Sports from March 2-9. I see that you have part of this time (March 4-7) open. Could you sign us up for this and if the other days open up we would like to take them as well. I see that the home resort is All Star Movies. Since we are at a different resort, how does this work. We will have a car, do we just go to the luggage desk there? This is such a great idea and we look forward to participating!

Please let me know if this works out & thanks again!

PS-I also emailed you!

We would love to have you join our swap :thumbsup2 !

Yes, the fridge is based out of the Movies. You can try to make arrangements with the folks before and after you for an in-person swap thus avoiding the storage area.

If person-to-person is not an option then, yes, you would pick-up and drop off the fridge at the Movies bell/luggage desk located outside the main lobby (there is a pull-thru where you can drive right up).

I will send you a private message with the information that I need.

Gina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter