FREE All Star Resorts Fridge *Reserving 2010 NOW*

:cool1: We are filling up 2009 nicely BUT we still have lot's of great dates! See page #1 for availability.

My other swap (see link below) has MARCH 7-17 OPEN! Join today!

See post #1 for other great dates or click on the link below to see availability on my other All Star swap. FREE is a great price!

When do you start taking reservations for next year? We're planning our first trip for September '10 and I want in on this!!!

When do you start taking reservations for next year? We're planning our first trip for September '10 and I want in on this!!!

I can certainly pencil you and we can wait to see if our little fridge is still going come September 2010! Do you know which resort yet?

gina

March 7-17 is available on my other swap. Click on the link before to see if your dates are available!

These dates are AVAILABLE:
March 4-7; 14-16
April 17-21
June 1-6; 21-30
ALL of July
August 1-8; 16-26 Free Dining
September 20-25 Free Dining
October 2-13; 23-31 Food and Wine Festival
November 1-14; 21-30 Thanksgiving
December 19-31 Christmas

If you sent me an email today (2/28) regarding the fridge swap PLEASE send it again as it accidently got permanently deleted.

MARCH 7-17 is OPEN on my other All Star Swap

Great dates available on both swaps...JOIN TODAY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter