"Free" Breakfast options

You have one person do a breakfast run while the other gets everyone ready :cool1:

I didn't read other answers, so sorry if this is a repeat. Desert Palms which is a pretty quick walk to the park, has an amazing free breakfast. It was different every morning. One day was gravy and biscuits, sausage. Another was pancakes. Etc. It had lots of hot offerings along with cereal, toast, pastries, coffee, soda, milk, fresh fruit. It was yummy and I was super impressed :)

Finally, a review about Desert Palms!! The website reviews were good but I never read about it on here!! That's where we'll be staying the first week of May.

I'm a DL newbie. How early do we have to get in line? Just to get into the park? One more thing I don't know!!!

Finally, a review about Desert Palms!! The website reviews were good but I never read about it on here!! That's where we'll be staying the first week of May.

I'm a DL newbie. How early do we have to get in line? Just to get into the park? One more thing I don't know!!!

You really NEVER read Desert Palms reviews! Our rooms were consistently cleaned every day. The maids were respectful of private property but VERY conscience of cleanliness. We walked every day with a 4 and 2 year old and they didn't mind it at all.

As for getting to the park on time. I'd get there 15 min early. I didn't ever wait in lines, but I'm all for being there at opening times.

Do NOT worry about Desert Palms. The only reason we're not staying there this time is the rate we got at another hotel with as many people we have going. I'd stay there again in a heartbeat :goodvibes The breakfast alone, DH raves about still! FREE and AWESOME :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter