Free dining is back monday 20th for 2013

Copied from WDW website;Make magical savings on Disney Resort hotels!

You can save up to 10% on selected Disney Resorts for stays during 2013*

Book before 31st August 2012 for great savings on your 2013 Walt Disney World holiday.

Book online now for travel in 2013, and book one of our selected Disney Resorts between 12 July – 31 August 2012 and we'll take up to 10% off the price of your accommodation*; leaving all the more spending for you.

Simply enter the code 'JUL1' on completion of your booking for the discount to be applied.

this appears to work together with the FD etc, but I havent completed check out yet (not sure what I'm waiting for!)

I just had a look and I'm thinking of 28th Sep - 10th Oct 2013 at CSR for 2 adults. With 21 day park tickets and upgrade to the standard dining plan is £2216.77 - then my quidco discount will take a further £64 off this price. I'm 'sleeping on it' til next week but think we'll book

The 'JUL1' code works, if you press recalculate price button next to where you enter the code it takes the money off before you check out, I don't think you can use the JUL1 code and quidco though

The 'JUL1' code works, if you press recalculate price button next to where you enter the code it takes the money off before you check out, I don't think you can use the JUL1 code and quidco though

Seen a couple of posts now saying its tracked no problem using the code. Always a chance it will be declined but I doubt it.

We've just booked using the code and quidco. Hopefully it'll track and if it doesn't.....never mind i'm going to Disney :-D

Ah here was me going by the t&c's, never mind :blush:

They are std T&C's for all Quidco transactions, if you use a code not on their site then there is a risk of cashback not being paid. In all the years I have used Quidco and codes I have never had one declined.
I do stuggle with UK2.NET they say they won't pay on renewals, I have found they pay about 1 in 3, just renewed 3 websites with them and 1 paid other 2 declined.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter