madagascar_240_009.jpg

I Like To Move It Move It
He Like To Move It Move It
She Like To Move It Move It
You Like To (Move It!)

We Like To Move It Move It
You Like To Move It Move It
What a Co-inky Dink!

We JUST watched that YESTERDAY 4 times in a row! That movie is CRACKALACKA! Highly quoatable, mia tai add!!! Too bad it isnt Disney. "The Wild" isnt as good! But Bugs Life was better than Antz...so the score is even. If you were keeping score!

lewdyan1 said:
madagascar_240_009.jpg

I Like To Move It Move It
He Like To Move It Move It
She Like To Move It Move It
You Like To (Move It!)

We Like To Move It Move It
You Like To Move It Move It

This is one of Domenic's favorite songs to dance to. He has a great repertoire for it :rotfl: :rotfl:

Just picked up The Wild for a birthday present for someone this weekend. Never seen it. It was a request.

I've been busy working all day....what's everyone else's excuse for the pitiful lack of a Woo Hooty? And on a Friday no less :sad2:

I'm Ba-ack!

and

I'm IN!

:woohoo:

and

I am wearing jeans instead of a suit thank goodness!!!

But since you all have been seriously slacking I doubt I'll make the whohooty since I have to leave soon(ish) to go to preschool.

RV: No- I have never been a gemologist. I don't even own many gems. I do have a thing for number eight if anyone is looking for gift suggestions. Did you figure it out yet? I admit I skimmed the pages in my haste to post.

Tara: Really- I know I owe you some twinkie cakes and I have been seriously remiss in that due to actually having to occasionally step away from the computer to a) care for dear children b) earn a living but that is no reason to doubt my lame excuses! If I was making one up I would be FAR MORE creative.......

Afternoon all. PM Sent and I'm in. What a gem of a riddle. Yikes. That's horrible. Sorry.

tmasingo said:
I've been busy working all day....what's everyone else's excuse for the pitiful lack of a Woo Hooty? And on a Friday no less :sad2:
Did you forget, it's all about Donna! :teeth:

Just doing my best to advance us to the woohooty! :cool1:

lewdyan1 said:
Did you forget, it's all about Donna! :teeth:

Oh. So we're blaming her. Got it :thumbsup2 :teeth:

TwinkieMama..... :rotfl: :rotfl: you're forgiven ;)

barrett7890 said:
chapter11

toolmic.gif

Now THAT is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Handy Man Spike. :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

what a bunch of slackers!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Gram of 2/Cheryl called me at 11am while I was in the fitting room at Kohls to tell me that she was laying (lying?...Spike...a ruling here??) on a hammock at the Swan looking at the Dolphin. They got there early this morning, were able to get in their room at the Swan and her DH was taking a nappie poo. She said it was deserted there. Only one person in the pool. Beautiful weather....and sher was at MK! :teeth:

:wave2:

I forgot that a bunch were at WDW. Let's not let that slow us down too much.

I have to admit, I'm very jealous of the group at WDW!!!

Adding one more to the count :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc

:banana: WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOTY :banana:

:dumbo: :simba: :figment: :goofy: :sulley: :tigger: :hmghost: :maleficen :mickeyjum :donald:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter