Fridays absolutely fabulous wonderfull exciting riddle

WHOOOOO HOOOOOOOTY TOOOOOOTY FRUUUUUUUITY :banana: :banana:

Ka-Blooooooty. :cool1: :cool1:

TO YOOOOOOOuty!!!!!!! :crazy:

(you suck)

Can I have a small bite of your whoo-hoooty? Just so I can see what it tastes like? :guilty:

Why do I always seem to miss the woooooo hoooooooty? :confused3 And this time I was so close. Oh well. It's my own private woo hooty party. :joker:

:rotfl: OMG people (CRAIG!) stop it. I'm :rotfl2: :rotfl2: here (and at my own expense. that's just not right :lmao: )

Darn. I got wrapped up in eating my chimichanga and missed the woohooty!

Oh, well. Where are we going today????

I missed the woo hooty too. I was having so much fun working I just couldn't pull myself away. :rotfl: :rotfl:

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOTY!!!!!!

My lovely husband just call to ask me where one of his XBox 360 games is at. I told him I didn't know and he is supposed to be working from home not playing XBox.

Him: My boss just sent me and IM and asked me if I wanted to play with him.

Me: I don't like you!

Him: I need to find it quick.

Me: I am hanging up now.

Him: Where is it?

Me: Idon'tknowIamatworksodon'taskme!!!! :furious:

I'm so glad it is Friday!!

firstmickey said:
Gram of 2/Cheryl called me at 11am while I was in the fitting room at Kohls to tell me that she was laying (lying?...Spike...a ruling here??) on a hammock at the Swan looking at the Dolphin.

Lying. Laying is when you place something else down to rest. Pet peeve of mine. Thanks for playing. :rolleyes:

yetanotherjen said:
I missed the woo hooty too. I was having so much fun working I just couldn't pull myself away. :rotfl: :rotfl:

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOTY!!!!!!

My lovely husband just call to ask me where one of his XBox 360 games is at. I told him I didn't know and he is supposed to be working from home not playing XBox.

Him: My boss just sent me and IM and asked me if I wanted to play with him.

Me: I don't like you!

Him: I need to find it quick.

Me: I am hanging up now.

Him: Where is it?

Me: Idon'tknowIamatworksodon'taskme!!!! :furious:

I'm so glad it is Friday!!

Is his company hiring?

Chapter 11 said:
Lying. Laying is when you place something else down to rest. Pet peeve of mine. Thanks for playing. :rolleyes:

You have issues......you know that, don't you???? ;) :teeth:

Woooooooooo hooooooootyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Chapter 11 said:
Mine, too. TFI. :smokin:

SLACKERS!!!!!

Are you all lying around taking naps?
Or is your laptop laying around unused?

I missed the whohooty this morning and now it looks like there isn't going to be a tootyhooty so my whole weekend may be unhootiful......

This is how it always goes.

First people start telling me about their jewels......

Next thing I know they're telling me about a bag of frozen peas in their lap. :(

TwinkieMama said:
SLACKERS!!!!!

Are you all lying around taking naps?
Or is your laptop laying around unused?

I missed the whohooty this morning and now it looks like there isn't going to be a tootyhooty so my whole weekend may be unhootiful......

Geez...I couldn't imagine going a whole weekend without a woo hooty.

I'll do my bit to get to the tooty hooty!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter