Friday's Fairly Easy and Fun Riddle

Oh Man, I think it's time for
TWOooooooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooty!!

Chapter 11 said:
Who's gonna get it?

HA.

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOTY HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTY![/SIZE]

Nice swoooooping Chapter E!!
Congrats!!

Curse that darn 40 second rule!!

All you stinkin' swoopers :rolleyes:

:Pinkbounc TOOOOOOTYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOTYYYYYYYY :Pinkbounc

Hey it's a two-fer

ponytails.jpg

alabamaalan said:
Hey it's a two-fer

ponytails.jpg

Awwww Keep posting like this and I'll forgive you for inserting Chachi in all our lives. :love:

TWOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOTY, Spike! or Chapter E as Rebel said :rotfl:

Timing IS everything. :yay:

Yesterday it was Erin Moran. Today - Olivia Newton-John. Oh yeah. I had a big ol' crush on her back in the day. H-o-t-t-i-e!

olivia_newton-john-746526.jpg

Blessings!
MarkyMark

FSUMARCHIEF said:
Yesterday it was Erin Moran. Today - Olivia Newton-John. Oh yeah. I had a big ol' crush on her back in the day. H-o-t-t-i-e!

Blessings!
MarkyMark
I was upgraded to a suite at the Paris in Vegas due to her :cheer2:

FSUMARCHIEF said:

Blessings!
MarkyMark
Hey!!! This fits right in!!
It's mullet day on the "I'm Offended" thread!!
Come on over for a visit! !

Yeah, but it sounds like Mark might have been upgraded into puberty because of her.

Now that's Xanadu!

And how did her presence get you a suite? She wanted your cheap room? :confused3

I was mistaken as her sister :confused3 At one point an older couple commented about it to me on the elevator and we all laughed. They asked if I would pose by her life size cut out to play a joke on thier friends back home and I agreed. So we get over to it and I stood there and smiled. Well instead of just the older couple taking the pic there were lots more flashes!
I freaked out and ran back to the elevator and hid in my room untill my DH was done with his meeting. I was afraid I would see my pic in the National Enquirer for weeks :rolleyes:

L107ANGEL said:
I was mistaken as her sister :confused3 At one point an older couple commented about it to me on the elevator and we all laughed. They asked if I would pose by her life size cut out to play a joke on thier friends back home and I agreed. So we get over to it and I stood there and smiled. Well instead of just the older couple taking the pic there were lots more flashes!
I freaked out and ran back to the elevator and hid in my room untill my DH was done with his meeting. I was afraid I would see my pic in the National Enquirer for weeks :rolleyes:

So you look like Olivia? Hmmmmm...

(Sidles up to ANgel and says,) How YOU doin'?

LOL

Blessings!
MarkyMark

L107ANGEL said:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao:

And Mark...thanks for putting that song in my head for the rest of the night :rotfl:

FSUMARCHIEF said:
So you look like Olivia? Hmmmmm...

(Sidles up to ANgel and says,) How YOU doin'?

LOL

Blessings!
MarkyMark
Nice edit there Mark :lmao:

tmasingo said:
And Mark...thanks for putting that song in my head for the rest of the night :rotfl:

You know...Markymark and Grease are not two things that I want to think about.

But I do want to watch the movie again now ::yes::

Would you prefer doo-wop like Teen Angel, or At the Hop?

L107ANGEL said:
Your having a good old time here aren't you Mark :rotfl:

Wesley is in the bathtub having a playbath. And I'm playing too. I got more Olivia - anyone?

Blessings!
MarkyMark

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter