Friday's Fairly Easy and Fun Riddle

FSUMARCHIEF said:
Wesley is in the bathtub having a playbath. And I'm playing too. I got more Olivia - anyone?

Blessings!
MarkyMark
Sure!! Knock your socks off! :thumbsup2

Okay Mark, you're son is taking imaginary baths and you are removing your socks to watch ONJ?

Does your wife know what's going on in this house? :rotfl:

For the record, I love seeing the old videos :thumbsup2

alabamaalan said:
Okay Mark, you're son is taking imaginary baths and you are removing your socks to watch ONJ?

Not an imaginary bath. He is in he tub with water playing with a pirate ship thing. I'm laying in the floor while he's playing. And, I'm still wearing socks. and shoes no less. I'm not real sure what Rhonda is doing though. She's here somewhere.

(This is our day off by the way)

Blessings!
MarkyMark

All righty then. This has been fun spending the afternoon getting ideas for my "role" tomorrow night :)

Just about time to head out of here and go finish decorating for tonight's festivities, though. Five children in costume and The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. What more could you ask for :rotfl:

:wave:

alabamaalan said:

:lmao: :lmao:

I feel compelled to stop all the ONJ stuff.

barry_manilow.jpg

That should do it.

alabamaalan said:
Why should that stop it? I loved Luke Skywalker :teeth:

I really laughed outloud on that one. Very funny!

Blessings!
MarkyMark

Spikey...you got the Tooooooothy Hooootyyyy!

:thumbsup2 Well done!

and Tara...one ponytail or you will look like that girl in Grease! :teeth: :rotfl2:

I leave you people alone for awhile and you let Yak post a picture of Barely Manenough?? :eek:

So, over the weekend do you just keep friday's riddle thread going to see how many woo hooty's you can reach?

I like Barry Manilow. And for the record, he performed at the Bob Carpenter Center at the University of Delaware about 4 years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter