Fridays Fandabydozy Riddle

Real hooker shoes, by definition, are those slip on princess shoe made of plastic and ...plastic. Too high for a child to walk in, yet the staple for every self-respecting princess costume. THESE "hooker" shoes are just cute dress shoes that are see-through (partly) VERY cute!

celerystalker said:
What, pray tell, are hooker shoes?
I have an idea, but I don't want to think of little Nora running around in 5 inch stiletto heels. Aren't those illegal in Utah?

Ok I will explain... my mom is the Queen of Bargains... she found Carter's brand shoes at an outlet (30 dollars ish for a pair of little girls dress shoes) for like 3 dollars a pair... and they had every size on clearance, so my mom bought them and shipped them to me for her dear granddaughters... she called and told me that she thought they were ugly but for 3 bucks they could use them as dress up shoes... my dad dubbed them the "hooker shoes"... they are clear (hence glass slippers!) with a black patent toe and heel and little maryjane(ish) strap... actually QUITE darling on and go with all sorts of dresses... My girls loved them and actually still ask to wear them but alas and alack their feet are too big so they got sent to Little Miss UtahMama (whose mama paid me quite handsomely for my giant box of clothes destined for the yard sale- THANK YOU UTAH!!!)

I wish I was coordinated enough to wear heels. I'd get me some of those lucite ones that light up.
Awww yeah.
I'd be stylin' and profilin'.

Ya, I was just thinkin' (ouch, thinkin hurts) that Norah declaring them Hooker Shoes in sunday school (nursery) would NOT fly with Sister Smith. Probably.

UtahMama said:
Ya, I was just thinkin' (ouch, thinkin hurts) that Norah declaring them Hooker Shoes in sunday school (nursery) would NOT fly with Sister Smith. Probably.
:rotfl2:

Right now! Start calling them her Glass Slippers.... you only have a day and a half to rebrainwash her before Sunday.... get to work!!!!! (but don't be a working girl)

:banana: woohootyandaquarterhootyhoo!

Not even going to try to catch up on 9 pages of fun.

I'm in.

Have a great weekend.

UtahMama said:
declaring them Hooker Shoes in sunday school (nursery) would NOT fly with Sister Smith.

Otherwise, the teacher is going to work to save her sole!

Congrats on 3000 posts Horsegirl

aurora_horse.jpg

alabamaalan said:
Congrats on 3000 posts Horsegirl

aurora_horse.jpg

Awwwww thanks Alan! I love that pic of sleeping beauty. And thanks to everyone else, except Lou. :rolleyes1 :teeth:

celerystalker said:
Lou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so sorry! I was gonna add you and Glendamax both (her specialty is smiling) but I forgot when I was typing.
Please please please forgive me.
:guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :worried: :worried:
I :love: lou so much! It makes me :sick: inside to think he is mad at me. I also :worship: him bunches! I'll go :crazy2: if he doesn't forgive me. Like :yoda: , he is a master. Everyone should :jumping1: when he posts.
I don't remember seeing a response. :rolleyes1

UtahMama said:
Real hooker shoes, by definition, are those slip on princess shoe made of plastic and ...plastic. Too high for a child to walk in, yet the staple for every self-respecting princess costume. THESE "hooker" shoes are just cute dress shoes that are see-through (partly) VERY cute!
Ok. I just got home from work and I go to the thread and this is the first post I see. It seems I have missed quite a conversation :teeth:
Now I gotta go back and see why we are discussing the virtues of hooker shoes :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter