Fridays Fandabydozy Riddle

Loubon said:
Woo Hooty!

Lou! I knew it! Okay I will be the big girl. Woooooooohooooooty dooooooty! :banana: :rotfl2: :cool1: :yay: All that work and no wooohoooty for me. Being a girl is tough. :rolleyes:

jw50 said:
Lou, that wasn't nice to steal Horsey's post :rolleyes1
Hold me, Joey. Lou, just rolled over and left me after he wooohoootied without me. :lmao:

If these boards weren't so beeping hard to get on I'd of been quicker to say:

WOOOOO HOOOOOOO Horsy! Happy 3,000 posts!

monymony3471 said:
Sorry, burger King was being delivered :rotfl:

05-12-chicken-main.jpg

Loubon said:
I also get invited to weddings and parties after other people have declined.
Lou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so sorry! I was gonna add you and Glendamax both (her specialty is smiling) but I forgot when I was typing.
Please please please forgive me.
:guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :worried: :worried:
I :love: lou so much! It makes me :sick: inside to think he is mad at me. I also :worship: him bunches! I'll go :crazy2: if he doesn't forgive me. Like :yoda: , he is a master. Everyone should :jumping1: when he posts.

Hi everyone!

And morning to maybe some of you & afternoon to the rest :sunny:

It's BEAUTIFUL here @ almost 90º, and no work for me :cool1:

My mintless response was submitted via confidential dispatch, so I am a content tent-type person :teeth:

Haven't read the thread yet, and hope you post-woooooo hooootiers are doing well :thumbsup2

celerystalker said:
Lou - Horsey said I could add people. I'll add you in the next batch.
hehehehe.
I'd already thought of adding Twink in the next batch as pyrotechnics and shoe expert.

Except for you mean TINK not Twink... right? cause you already got me on the list... I have it right here posted next to my computer. And on my clipboard to share as soon as RV appears......

Hey MISSY- good job on the woohootyswoopdedoo! :rotfl:

Horsey- congrats on 3K!

There you are Twinkie!

The little person in my house who calls me mama, looks VERY cute today, thanks to YOU! (She sent me a gynormous box of her twins clothes, making the rest of us look bad) She loves the hooker shoes! ("MY HOOKER SOOS!")

You are the very bestest peep ever! EVER!

TwinkieMama said:
Except for you mean TINK not Twink... right? cause you already got me on the list... I have it right here posted next to my computer. And on my clipboard to share as soon as RV appears......

Hey MISSY- good job on the woohootyswoopdedoo! :rotfl:

Horsey- congrats on 3K!
Ack! You're right. Tink and Twink confuzzle me.
I know which is which, I just type it wrong. But don't you want to shoot flames that singe your shoes too? Who wouldn't want to? :confused3 Not me!

What, pray tell, are hooker shoes?
I have an idea, but I don't want to think of little Nora running around in 5 inch stiletto heels. Aren't those illegal in Utah?

UtahMama said:
There you are Twinkie!

The little person in my house who calls me mama, looks VERY cute today, thanks to YOU! (She sent me a gynormous box of her twins clothes, making the rest of us look bad) She loves the hooker shoes! ("MY HOOKER SOOS!")

You are the very bestest peep ever! EVER!

Ahh you are so welcome! I bet she is adorable (as always!).....

but you are supposed to call them her GLASS SLIPPERS to her face and just call them hooker shoes behind her back.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter