Fridays Fandabydozy Riddle

Just got here, got all but one of the riddle questions.

No time to read back, but wanted to say "hi" :wave:

haley

plwalk.gif

celerystalker said:
Lou - Horsey said I could add people. I'll add you in the next batch.

I also get invited to weddings and parties after other people have declined.

Loubon said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You my dear are as funny as they come. (bows head in reverence) :love:

Loubon said:

that is called the B list if we were going in alphabetical order :teeth:

mind meld grammy! :teeth: Please help me clean my house.... :confused3

How come I say to myself, Saturday I'm cleaning this place from top to bottom, and when Saturday comes, I can't get out of bed early enough and I just don't have to gusto to start that mammoth project?

I just do clutter control and that's pacifies me until Sunday night at 7pm. Then I'm on a power cleaning mission.

HaleyB said:
Mine too.

Hay baby! I am trying to get off here! Don't distract me! But I'll stay if you want to wooohoooty with me. :banana: Hay MonyMony....I am never getting to it these days...i have two hours until company....I gotta do it NOW! :confused3

Don't make me do this by myself. It is humiliating. :sad2:

Are you all outside looking at the Jesus skywriter in the sky?

Please no one click on the post count of this thread. :rolleyes:

I know there are swoopers in the wings....I feel like a hatchling that fell out of a nest....and the vultures are lurking, waiting.

A double woohooty is possible here. for me. personally.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:wave: Horsey. You're doing great :thumbsup2

I have to go print some checks for work, so I'll let you take it if I'm not back in time :) ;)

I am in my room shutting down the laptop to leave and find you woo hooting alone :rotfl2: :rolleyes:

Later gators

For the love of bigtops. Spike took my advice and went out and got a clown costume to entertain the lads and lasses at the funfair.
s25198-med.jpg

Now the double woohooty is impossible.... :rotfl2: at least I am not alone. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter