Fridays Fandabydozy Riddle

I liked that one! Pop culture is my forte!!!!

Glad I made the time to stop by today!!!! :thumbsup2

horsey

plwalk.gif

don don

plwalk.gif

grammy

plwalk.gif

mickeyfan 2

plwalk.gif

shridac

plwalk.gif

susan

plwalk.gif

barrett7890 said:

Who is snowite? Do you mean snowtie? or bowtie? :teeth: :rotfl:

Cami is a wonderful and beauteous riddle goddess by the way! :thumbsup2 Very helpful! I guessed Highway to Heaven and Coming Home for number 6, but she gave me an awesome mint, cuz those were wrong! :teeth:

horsegirl said:
Who is snowite? Do you mean snowtie? or bowtie? :teeth: :rotfl:

Cami is a wonderful and beauteous riddle goddess by the way! :thumbsup2 Very helpful! I guessed Highway to Heaven and Coming Home for number 6, but she gave me an awesome mint, cuz those were wrong! :teeth:

Was this the mint??

000274_15.jpg

horsegirl said:

Hmmm, Highway to Heaven wasn't a bad guess. Except for the fact that it said "movie", not "television show". But, still, creative thinking Horsey!!

AshClan said:
Hmmm, Highway to Heaven wasn't a bad guess. Except for the fact that it said "movie", not "television show". But, still, creative thinking Horsey!!

:rotfl2: Ouch. I was desperate! No clue because.....Donna, I have never seen that one! Of course I could google Patrick Swayze movies....not that I ever google Riddles. Without Cami's answer, er I mean mint, I would never have been in.

I'm trying to figure out what TV show has a koala bear as the captain of a boat :confused3

Good morning Riddlers. I think I know most of them. But, I'm gonna sit here and think some more. Maybe it will come to me.

BDG

Horsey taught me that line.

Cantw8 said:
I'm trying to figure out what TV show has a koala bear as the captain of a boat :confused3

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I got this one right away. I loved this show. Maybe a box of ping pong balls falling on your head will knock the answer into it :confused3

I don't know yet where we're going today, but it needs to be somewhere fast.....a freight trucker came up the wrong road by our office and is currently trying to back down the hill....and not being very successful :eek: I'm starting to get a little nervous with this thing right outside my window.

Mornin riddlers. I'm in. These are great! When it gets Christmas time, I have one of these for Christmas Carols. I wouldn't have time to do all the TUing, but I'll pass it on if someone doesn't want to go searching for a riddle.

Blessings!
MarkyMArk

Ok....since it's gray and raining here....and because I didn't go nearly enough this summer.....grab your sunscreen and towel everyone. We're headed to the beach today :beach:

112-32170.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter