Fridays Fun Riddle

Hmmn. Looks like I have time to eat my quesadillas before the woohooty.

tink38 said:
Actually, she'd probably faint that her prim and properly raised debutataunte daughter is known to toot on occaision!

Is that cajun for debutante?

Uh. Yeah. Where YOU been livin'? Under a rock???

I'm about half way in, but I gotta run.

Catch you all later. Someone PM me all the sheridac tag rotations please :teeth:

sheridac said:
Morning!!!! Nutwing Collander checking in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PM sent and I think I'm in!!!

:lmao:

Also your phone message was frickin (nof) funny dear. I have saved it.

Chapter 11 said:
Thanks to a little help, I'm in. Hey Buzzy, btw, congrats on the win last night -- I was at the game, and it was very depressing for me. My team reeks. Oh well, just a rebuilding year. :teeth:
So if UVA reeks, does that mean University of Maryland will have a chance against them?

haley

pigletbirds.gif

Breezy_Carol said:
So if UVA reeks, does that mean University of Maryland will have a chance against them?

Carol, if the Hoos can lose to Western Michagan, and barely squeak by Wyoming, then my supposition is that yes, they're going to get tromped by the Terps. Shoot, I'm beginning to believe that the Duke game is going to be a nail-biter. :rolleyes:

Chapter 11 said:
Carol, if the Hoos can lose to Western Michagan, and barely squeak by Wyoming, then my supposition is that yes, they're going to get tromped by the Terps. Shoot, I'm beginning to believe that the Duke game is going to be a nail-biter. :rolleyes:

Thread killer.

I am with GaKitty- I felt sure I had missed the whohooty due to a previous engagement (with the carpool kiddies)

but here I am!

Thanks for the Tigger, Cami!

The rest of you: slackers!

Excuse me, Twink. But I believe I have been doing my part to advance us to the woohooty. :teeth:

:thumbsup2

Ok Tink is excused from the slacker label.

Nice tags there girlie!!!!

Geez. Where did everybody go???? Is it me?

Chapter 11 said:
I would love for the Terps to make it to a bowl game. DD is a junior in the marching band and they haven't made a bowl since shes been there. Maybe there is a chance. The WVU game was embarassing.

What is up with the 40 second rule?

Don't they know that we need to whohooty??????

Just dropped in to see if it was time for woo hooty?

Would I do that????

WOOHOOTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter