Fridays Fun Riddle

Whohooooty Tink!!!!!

Nice try for a snipe ala Grammy, Kimmie.

Sorry I missed it. Little man in a high chair paged me. He trumps a whohooty every time.

Tink, Woooooooooooooooooo-Hoooooooooooooooooooty toooooooooooo yooooooooooooooooooo!

And, I also needed to give a message to the Tag Fairy. I LOVE Sher's new tag. And avatar -- did you do that, too? We love to see our Shersher happy, and she's happiest when she's shopping or being flirted with.

((but .... and this is NOT a criticism .... just to prevent you giving her more ammo .... it's spelled "colander." I know, it's not phonetically correct, but that's what it is. I don't have MANY mad skillz, but spelling is one!))

And one more of these, just because it seems right:

Woooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooty!

barrett7890 said:
chapter11

jafar1.gif

Cami, why do you have Chapter 11 sitting on top off me? Well, anyway, thanks. :teeth:

Oh and WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTY!

I see you little pixie, moving things around again! Ha!

Last edited by The Tag Fairy : Today at 02:01 PM. Reason: Oh we know how to spell ... but we gave her 2 LLs intead of what she REALLY wants BWA HA HAHA HA ;-) ---- OH, WOOOOO HOOOOOTTTTYYYYY

((giggle!)) The Tag Fairy is most omnipotent and powerful. I should have known it was deliberate. :thumbsup2

Breezy_Carol said:
TwinkieMama, I am reading your trip report and loving it.

Thank you Carol! :sunny:

That is always nice to hear.

Okay I am off to preschool again. It is Friday people- maybe a whoduextyhooty is in order?

Well Crap!!!

Working impedes my ability to woo hooty.

And for he/she who shall remain nameless that loves to flirt with Sher!!

Sher’s tags on the Dis go round and round
Round and round
Round and round

Sher’s tags on the Dis go round and round
All week long!

Last edited by The Tag Fairy : Today at 02:01 PM. Reason: Oh we know how to spell ... but we gave her 2 LLs intead of what she REALLY wants BWA HA HAHA HA ;-) ---- OH, WOOOOO HOOOOOTTTTYYYYY
Yes, I REALLY wanted C-O-L-A-N-D-E-R!!!

Evening

:wave:

Still not in :( Did not have time to look at them at work today. Might be too late now with the time difference for Cami.

RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's your birthday???????

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter