From Mickey Mouse to The Wildcats - Live Trip Report

wayneg

The time is almost here for our next trip. :goodvibes
Hopefully our taxi will arrive at 4:30am on Thursday morning, and we will collect Lucy, Paul & Lily on our way to the airport, arriving around 6am for our 8am flight to Dublin. Arrival time at Orlando International should be 4:50pm. It will be our first time using Aer Lingus, so looking forward to seeing how it works with pre-clearance in Ireland.
Our first 8 nights will be at The Swan (& Dolphin) in a 2 bedroom suite. Never thought I would stay there, so again, I'm looking forward to seeing what it's like.
Next 9 nights will be at Extended Stay America LBV. It's supposed to have just been refurbished but I expect it will still be a come down from The Swan.
We will then leave Lucy, Paul & Lily for their last 2 nights without us, as we will be flying up to Boston, and then onto New Hampshire. Matt has to be there for Sunday 18th to check into the University of New Hampshire; orientation week starts on the 19th, and then he will start 9 months of study, ending May 2014. Not sure how involved Matt will get with the Wildcats though, as he isn't very sporty :rotfl: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Hampshire_Wildcats
While in NH we are staying at the Hampton Inn, Dover, and we're planning to go whale watching amongst other activities. It's a whole new area for us to explore, so really looking forward to it.

Matt will be updating his Blog daily http://mathewgillings.wordpress.com/

We were upgraded to a suite at the dolphin for our wedding, and it was lovely you will love it!

Have a fantastic trip :goodvibes

Looking forward to the trip report - as we fly out on 19th I feel your daily updates will be the perfect countdown for us!

Have a wonderful time! and good luck to Matt!

Have a wonderful time, can't wait for the updates. We have been following Matts blog since your last trip. You will love New Hampshire, my cousins both studied at UNH and one of them lives in Dover!:thumbsup2

If you get time to do the freedom trail in Boston it is really interesting.

Have fun:goodvibes

Suzanne

Have a great trip, looking forward to reading about all your adventures :)

I need cheering up, so a Wayne, Karen and Matt trip will just do that:thumbsup2

Have a fab holiday. Sounds exciting about Matt's Boston studying.:cool1:

Enjoy!:) We'll wave at you as we go through security - head home at 7.30pm tomorrow after 4 fantastic weeks so will be just about to check in as you land. :sad2: Looking forward to you trip report as always.

Mrs TT

sounds great the whale watching especially

looking forward to reading more , we are staying in extended stay lake buena vista also for 2nd week so i hope you have some favourable reports from your stay there :)

have a lovely holiday

Good luck to Matt. I did something similar in Pittsburgh - it really was amazing! I am not into sports, but The Panthers were (and still are!) my team.

Have a great trip and I hope Matt enjoys his studies :)

Have an amazing trip, I love to follow your trip reports and Matt's blog. I too went to school in the US on a J1 visa and loved every second, he'll have the time of his life.
Jane

Have a fab time Wayne.....used Are Lingus a few weeks ago to JFK and was great clearing immigration in Dublin......found Aer Lingus fab to fly with too!

Have a great holiday Wayne and co...

We too are trying Boston this year.

Cant wait to read the daily blogs :surfweb:

Safe Journey

Annette:)

Have a wonderful time, can't wait for the updates. We have been following Matts blog since your last trip. You will love New Hampshire, my cousins both studied at UNH and one of them lives in Dover!:thumbsup2

If you get time to do the freedom trail in Boston it is really interesting.

Have fun:goodvibes

Suzanne
Welcome Suzanne, that must be some kind of record over 3 years a member and your first post, great to have you posting:thumbsup2

Have a fab time Wayne.....used Are Lingus a few weeks ago to JFK and was great clearing immigration in Dublin......found Aer Lingus fab to fly with too!

All good so far with Aer Lingus, easiest OLCI I have ever done. Hope all goes well with Matt getting thru Immiration with his J1 Visa.

All ready to go now, cases just under the 23kg limit, confirmed taxi, rung credit cards (Halifax & PO) just need to get to bed soon for a 3am start.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter