From Mickey Mouse to The Wildcats - Live Trip Report

Has Matt been in touch? he said now he is back in Lancaster he could go for afternoon tea again:rotfl2: I think that was one of his highlights from last year.:rotfl:

Ha, when I am back home myself with decent speed Internet (currently on a balcony overlooking Lake Garda at sunset :cloud9:) I was going to get in touch with him ;).

Will try conclude this thread tonight, gone on far too long.

Friday we went whale watching, out at sea about 4 hours, even in August its cold out there, Karen forgot to take my fleece (took 2 for herself instead:rotfl:) so I was quite cold in shorts & Tshirt :lmao: Great day though.
Just one more day to go now:goodvibes

Our last day. My most enjoyable. I looked on Tripadvisor for things to do in New Hampshire, just one hours drive north was Lake Winnipesaukee. Sounded interesting so we set off.
The lake is 71 square miles of water with 253 islands, it has a beach, boat trips (we chose the main one called Mount Washington) stunning scenery, Holiday homes worth millions(most unoccupied most of the year) also a great view of Mount Washington (40 miles further north IIRC)
After a bit of research I chose to park up at Weirs Beach, it was like going back 50 years, old boardwalk, penny slots, steam train, fantastic place to visit and great last day of our trip.

Sorry it has taken so long to complete. Hope it gives some ideas for future trips and thank you for reading.:goodvibes

Lovely photo of you both and not bad wee hooses :lmao:

We were told the majority are holiday homes, only uses a few month a year so what are their homes like? Don't think I would want to live there in the winter, it gets so cold the lake freezes over thick enough to drive an RV across. Brrrrrrr....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter