From The Keys to The Kingdom live

I don't think I was quick enough with the camera to catch his kicking legs :lmao:

:goodvibes

Another of Joseph wondering who on earth he is sat with. 1st day in the parks, Animal Kingdom. Silly pic on Dino and evening meal at Chilis.

Love the Dinosaur pic!!

That food at Chili's looks good too!!
Only ever eaten there once. On our very first trip, and wasn't overly impressed but maybe next time is the time to give it another go :)

luke, we ate at Chili's on our second trip in 2005, after an old poster here on the DIS recommended the chicken wings. OMG, they were like eating fire :scared1: We couldn't enjoy the rest of the meal since we had no taste buds left :rotfl:

We went back again a few years ago, when I discovered their chicken crispers - it was love at first bite :cloud9: It's an almost must-do for us now (Friendlys is our only 100% must-eat place in Orlando) - we try and go every trip.

Wayne, I am craving one of those molten chocolate cakes now, thanks a lot :(

Just wondered if they have any of these nice restaurants you are mentioning on international drive? The food looks so yummy on all the pictures.

Just wondered if they have any of these nice restaurants you are mentioning on international drive? The food looks so yummy on all the pictures.

I think there's a Chili's on I Drive?

Although Wayne won't go near the place ;)

There is a Chili's on I-Drive. Friendlys (the place i just mentioned and a personal favourite of ours) can also be found on I-Drive - there will be pics of food from Friendlys in all of my trip reports except the first couple (sadly, we didn't discover it till we'd beien a few times).

No Cracker Barrel or Cheesecake Factory on I-Drive though, sadly. There are plenty of great restaurants there though :thumbsup2

luke, we ate at Chili's on our second trip in 2005, after an old poster here on the DIS recommended the chicken wings. OMG, they were like eating fire :scared1: We couldn't enjoy the rest of the meal since we had no taste buds left :rotfl:

We went back again a few years ago, when I discovered their chicken crispers - it was love at first bite :cloud9: It's an almost must-do for us now (Friendlys is our only 100% must-eat place in Orlando) - we try and go every trip.

That cakes looks pretty damn good!!

Definitely looking forward to a none DDP trip next to hit all the great offsite eateries :)

Great pictures !!

We've never tried Chilis - we really want to try more off property restaurants on our next trip

Joh - agree with you on Friendlys :)

Thanks Wilma-bride and Luke. Only have 4 nights on I drive but it will be nice to try new places. Shame about Cheesecake Factory, those pictures looked so delicious. Have eaten at a Cracker Barrel before. I know there's a TGI's near where we're staying but we have 2 near where we live so want to avoid going there.

Thanks Wilma-bride and Luke. Only have 4 nights on I drive but it will be nice to try new places. Shame about Cheesecake Factory, those pictures looked so delicious. Have eaten at a Cracker Barrel before. I know there's a TGI's near where we're staying but we have 2 near where we live so want to avoid going there.

Cheesecake Factory is at Mall at millennia which isn't far from I drive at all though :)

I had the Spicy Grilled Shrimp Tacos last Nov, took all evening to get feeling back in my mouth. If the Chili menu says spicy or hot you know your mouth will be on fire.
The cake is OK, Karen & Matt like it more than me, I far preferred the white version but they don't do it now.

That cakes looks pretty damn good!!

Definitely looking forward to a none DDP trip next to hit all the great offsite eateries :)

Lots of places to eat offsite, August wil be our 31st visit and we still haven't been to Friendlys, Ihop, TGI, Tony Roma, Applebees & loads more.

Hardly any pics the next day from Epcot. Must have just eaten a CS meal as no food pics either.
Main reason we went into Epcot was to exchange our card AP's to Plastic to use in the new turnstiles as the tradition turnstiles had a lot longer lines.
In the AP exchange area they had some great displays of memorabilia, 3 pics of them here.

Loving the memorabilia!

The RFID lines were much better I agree. Sadly though they are like a self check out in a supermarket - the technology is sound but I always seem to get stuck behind someone who just doesn't know how to use it :lmao:

The RFID lines were better however my card decided to reject my biometrics after a couple of days and the only way to reset it was to go and get my card swapped.

Found out whilst chatting with the CMs in the oddessey that the new biometrics are stricter than the old and as yet there is no way to reset without the issue of a new pass.:scared:

The RFID lines were better however my card decided to reject my biometrics after a couple of days and the only way to reset it was to go and get my card swapped.

Found out whilst chatting with the CMs in the oddessey that the new biometrics are stricter than the old and as yet there is no way to reset without the issue of a new pass.:scared:

I found the new ones far less 'strict' than the old ones when it came to my finger on the scanner.

It worked first time every time for me this year whereas in the past I've had many occasions where I've had to retry it :)

I found the new ones far less 'strict' than the old ones when it came to my finger on the scanner.

It worked first time every time for me this year whereas in the past I've had many occasions where I've had to retry it :)

Same for us, worked 100% of the times we tried, cards were hit and miss.

Same for us, worked 100% of the times we tried, cards were hit and miss.

Card would read but after the sixth entry attempt in a row I decide to replace the card. Never had an issues on the legacy turnstiles previous years.

But what really annoyed me was the CM that told me to try my thumb after it rejected my finger twice despite me saying I knew it wouldn't work. :rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter