From The Keys to The Kingdom live

But what really annoyed me was the CM that told me to try my thumb after it rejected my finger twice despite me saying I knew it wouldn't work. :rolleyes2

Yeah i did see/hear some of the CM's at the RFID turnstiles giving conflicting advice a few times.
I guess it's new to them too?

:goodvibes

That bun in Gaton looks the size of a person's head. I think I will need to ensure that DS does not see this thread ;)

Love all your meal selections at Logan's. It is still one of our favourite restaurants.

Enjoying all your pics especially the food ones

I'm another friendly's fan - $9.99 for a main course, ice cream sundae and drink is hard to beat.

If you give ihop a try in summer Wayne they are still doing their deal for a free breakfast worth up to $9 for joining the email club.

I wish I liked cinnamon - that bun looks amazing but I wouldn't be able to touch it! :scared: Wish they had a non-cinnamon version.

The other pictures are great too - I couldn't remember where they did the peanuts so now looks like Logan's on my list for summer:thumbsup2

I wish I liked cinnamon - that bun looks amazing but I wouldn't be able to touch it! :scared: Wish they had a non-cinnamon version.

The other pictures are great too - I couldn't remember where they did the peanuts so now looks like Logan's on my list for summer:thumbsup2

It was better than the roll I had under AP soft opening last Nov but still not as good as they were at Main St Bakery.

Logans or Texas Roadhouse. We enjoy the nuts but the fun part is thowing the shells on the floor.:goodvibes

All caught up again:coffee: loved the pics, especially food ones, so looking forward to be free of ddp this year, much as we like the restaurants at Disney we do miss our old favourites, and finding new ones. High on our list to try is Hash House a Go Go on I Drive (yes I know you won't venture there Wayne;)) Big Italy with a restaurant.com coupon and Teak Neighbourhood Grill, can't wait:wave2:

The cinnamon roll does look yummy but it doesn't seem to have as much frosting as the ones at MSB, and I love the frosting :goodvibes

I do hope that they still have them at the Main St Bakery when it re-opens

Next day into the Studios, Ice cream snack(Karen's but I helped), Mimis Cafe in the evening.

10th, MK incl Hall of Presidents, Matt has a bit of an obsession with it:rotfl2: he also sometimes feels the need to recite the Preamble to the United States Constitution to us, I think he feels more American than British, DISmeet at the Poly, evening meal at The Alehouse:goodvibes

Which Alehouse did you go to? Matt has just seen the photos and told me we need to go!

Did the group photos come out that the CM took?

Getting near the end now, only a few days to go.
This day was a relaxing day, a bit of Geocaching, one was hidden outside an icecream parlour, the owner helped us so bought an icecream, will be back for another next trip. Celebration for lunch at Market St Cafe then into MK later and watched fireworks.

Next day back into Epcot to take a closer look at the Flower and Garden Festival. Rode on Test Track for the first time since it was refurbed, far better now. Evening meal at Bahama Breeze, not a great server but really nice food again.

Saturday the 13th started at DTD to do the Characters in Flight, bought from Groupon, cost about half walk up price. Afternoon into Animal Kingdom to do a few things we missed then Manny's for evening meal.

Last day:sad1:
MK thru the day, Epcot in the evening. No big meal, we had eaten far too much this trip so just bought a few things to share going around the World.

Sorry its taken so long to finish this thread, I will try my best in August to keep it live. This has reminded me why I do live threads and not trip reports, I love doing them live but have very little interest on return, although thats probably due to spending most of my spare time planning August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter