From WDW to DL With Love - January 06, 2011 part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered ours yesterday and haven't received an e-mail...yet. Did you add text to the shirt? If so, what did it say?

My husband's shirt just had the map picture on the back and the Mickey shaped map on the front. On mine, I added under the Mickey shape "Barb bwcb4".
So the text could hardly be the problem.
Barb

My husband's shirt just had the map picture on the back and the Mickey shaped map on the front. On mine, I added under the Mickey shape "Barb bwcb4".
Barb
This is discouraging! I hope this isnt going to turn into one of those things where some "get through" and some don't depending on the person who reviews the order- I really want my Mickey head on mine, and I also wanted to put Disney Wonder on it too...

Barb

I just checked and my order says "Processed" so I assume it's either already been printed or in the process of being printed. I would e-mail them and ask what was wrong with your images as you just used the ones that are posted on their site from monorailpilot.

I just checked and my order says "Processed" so I assume it's either already been printed or in the process of being printed. I would e-mail them and ask what was wrong with your images as you just used the ones that are posted on their site from monorailpilot.

I sent them an e-mail explaining others used the same images and they are getting shirts. I'll let you know what they say.

Did anyone else get turned down?
Barb

i see the info - and an international call. can you do itall by email or is there a local number i missed? DH is finally in agreement!!

I booked ours on-line through the link on the first page last Friday with no problems and it looks like you can cancel up to 48 hours prior.

UPDATE UPDATE!!

Since this has been so popular and there a few more parties that want to join in the fun, I am pleased to announce we are moving on up! I have just confirmed with Melanie @ PezGato we will set sail on the PezGato III !! :yay: This now allows for 19 (count on the website also) more people to join and new sailing total will be 55. I'm sure we can probably get to this total, as more WONDERful cruisers decide to journey through the canal. Below is a close up link of the PezGato III, to see the seating, railing, etc.....or just get a laugh out of the 2 guys camparing bellies. :rotfl2:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotos-g152515-d558507-w2-Pez_Gato-Cabo_San_Lucas_Los_Cabos_Baja_California.html#20397693

Cabo Whale Watching

Updated List:

Tinkerbel129 ~ 2 adults
Pixie Dust II ~ 2 adults
A Litle Pixie Dust ~ 3 adults
SemiKat ~ 2 adults
DCLTravler ~ 6 adults
Tinksmom ~ 3 adults
Phil & Deborah ~ 2 adults
Happy Goofy ~ 2 adults
DCL FAN TAC ~ 3 adults
ACDSNY ~ 2 adults
Poohbug ~ 1 adult / 2 children
#1YEPOD ~ 2 adults
Lindababe ~ 2 adults
CruzinLexi ~ 2 adults
Sak0526 ~ 2 adults

Total ~ 36 adults / 2 children = 38 total (in search of The Big Whale)

According to the website it shows 17 spots left. If you book a reservation please PM me, so I can update the list.

Please remember this is not through Disney, is half the price of Disney, morning time slot. All info and a link is on the front page. If you have additional questions just send them an email, they have been quick to respond.

UPDATE UPDATE!!

Since this has been so popular and there a few more parties that want to join in the fun, I am pleased to announce we are moving on up! I have just confirmed with Melanie @ PezGato we will set sail on the PezGato III !! :yay: This now allows for 19 (count on the website also) more people to join and new sailing total will be 55. I'm sure we can probably get to this total, as more WONDERful cruisers decide to journey through the canal. Below is a close up link of the PezGato III, to see the seating, railing, etc.....or just get a laugh out of the 2 guys camparing bellies. :rotfl2:

Thank you! Love the pictures! :rotfl:

I never got an email from Zazzle, but when I looked up my order - it says "cancelled". I had the Mickey shape from page one with my name on the front & and Ryan's name on the front of his. I had the logo on the back. This stinks!:mad:

UPDATE UPDATE!!

:woohoo: Thanks!

Yippie! I'm finally down to double digits!

I never got an email from Zazzle, but when I looked up my order - it says "cancelled". I had the Mickey shape from page one with my name on the front & and Ryan's name on the front of his. I had the logo on the back. This stinks!:mad:

OK, I checked again and now mine says cancelled too! :headache:

Guess we are out of luck then doing that awesome logo Melissa put together : (

Does anyone know then how we can add at character at least to the front? I still cant find on zazzle where I do that, I know someone else suggested I search the internet to find the graphic i want, but if I find a character and use that then wouldnt that get declined just like the Mickey head did?

I'm glad at least our back logo is still good, thank goodness!

To those trying to make T-shirts, so sorry to hear of all the problems. I am not sure if this will help. I made about 10 T-shirts earlier this year with a Mickey Mouse on it with an Australian company with no problems.

www.vistaprint.com.au Maybe check it out. I have a feeling though it will end up being a lot more expensive!

So sorry to hear about everyones shirt troubles. I will put my offer out there for anyone. I have my own commercial embroidery machines that I am going to use for some shirts for DH and I. I am still working on our design. If anyone needs anything just send me a note and I will try to help.

To those trying to make T-shirts, so sorry to hear of all the problems. I am not sure if this will help. I made about 10 T-shirts earlier this year with a Mickey Mouse on it with an Australian company with no problems.

www.vistaprint.com.au Maybe check it out. I have a feeling though it will end up being a lot more expensive!

Actually, there t-shirts are MUCH cheaper (www.vistaprint.com in US). How was the quality of the t-shirt and logo on the shirt? I now they charge a fee for uploaded graphics but the t-shirts are less than $7.00 and I believe the image upload is a one time fee of less than $5. And, it doesn't look like they have kids sizes.

I know, that's always been the issue with the mickey ears. It's tough.

I e-mailed Zazzle this morning and haven't heard back from them. So their problem is with the Mickey shape that we are putting on the front?

Can someone who is "computer talented" help those of us who are not and design a small something we can put on the front? Maybe a DIS logo. Or is that copyrighted? Or something else that is more creative?

And now I won't get the free shipping I had yesterday!

Please help! And could the new acceptable options please be added to the Zazzle site with the Panama Canal map that Jeff has under monorailpilot?
That would make it a lot easier for those of us who don't know what we are doing when we try to customize the shirt. I had a hard time getting the Mickey shape to a place where I could then import it!

Thanks for all the helpers out there! We'll get shirts yet.
Barb

It's sad about the t-shirt & sweatshirt snaffu. I loved how it all looked on the sweatshirt and was planning to order in a few weeks. Hopefully something will be figured out by then.

I think it's just an age thing.....but, did DCL mail out the "My Cruise Travel Kit", yet? Maybe I'm just don't remember it coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter