From WDW to DL With Love - January 06, 2011 part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have our FE from the 2005 PC cruise (the original FE). But I think we'll either buy a new one or make a new one since I don't want anything to happen to that one.
And we're also going to DL afterwards. Trying to see if they'll let Jeff drive the DL Monorail like they have in the past.

Is everyone making there own fish extenders? I sent my screen name to add to tigfanjeff. We are on there with a pic. Jimmy and Jane 7514. Anyone going to Disneyland while in California? First trip there and might not ever get the chance again.

I made my own and have used it for 2 cruises already, this will be the third. I hand sewed it, which was painstaking and long, but worth it because it added to my excitement into the cruise, and I liked that i did it myself. I also used felt stick on letters for the names so i can change them depending on who accompanies me on which cruise. We are going to DL after the cruise, waiting for the rates for Paradise Pier to come out to decide if we are doing 2 or 3 nights.

We have our FE from the 2005 PC cruise (the original FE). But I think we'll either buy a new one or make a new one since I don't want anything to happen to that one.
And we're also going to DL afterwards. Trying to see if they'll let Jeff drive the DL Monorail like they have in the past.

That's awesome they've let him do that before! How fun!

I made my own and have used it for 2 cruises already, this will be the third. I hand sewed it, which was painstaking and long, but worth it because it added to my excitement into the cruise, and I liked that i did it myself. I also used felt stick on letters for the names so i can change them depending on who accompanies me on which cruise. We are going to DL after the cruise, waiting for the rates for Paradise Pier to come out to decide if we are doing 2 or 3 nights.

That's awesome they've let him do that before! How fun!

That was the trouble with using the ones I've used before - They're for my husband and I and the teddies, with names that can't be changed easily.

That was the trouble with using the ones I've used before - They're for my husband and I and the teddies, with names that can't be changed easily.
Yea, I knew that I wanted to get repeat use out of mine after all that hard work, but I knew that I would be traveling with different family members of friends each time. But, I also wanted personalization just because it looks nice and also deters theft- so these felt letter stickers are the best. They are removable enough to take off and switch out, but also since they are fabric, they look "sewed on" and serve as the deterent to theft too. Got them pretty cheap at my local AC Moore if anyone else is interested in the idea.

As promised. Here is me and DW with the DL president.

82095ee0.jpg

tigfanjeff - thanks for all you are doing for this. DS just played on a rec and travel team and i know how hectic it was - I'm sure you are very busy and we appreciate all you do!

My disneywondergirl sent our pics - how fun!

Sherri

some of the pix open as fullsize when you click them, some open as itty bitty icons that you have to click on again then drag open with the "mouse" to make bigger. wonder why that is (i ask b/c yours posted that way, mom). great to put some faces to the names though, as i see several new pix have appeared. thanks tigfan!

Quick note to say I finally got the site updated (List and Link to new thread). I'll get the map updated later today. If you aren't on the list, I missed your PM or e-mail so please resend. If I missed a pic, please resend.

We should probably send you an updated picture. Our kids have grown so much since the site was first set up. Our daughter's age will have more than doubled from the time we booked the cruise until the time we actually embark.

Quick note to say I finally got the site updated (List and Link to new thread). I'll get the map updated later today. If you aren't on the list, I missed your PM or e-mail so please resend. If I missed a pic, please resend.

I'm still working on the zazzle image as I need to get the one we have resized which is taking some work to make it clean. I've also modified it a little with the creator's permission and approval to make it work a bit better on the shirt. I'm hoping this week.

For those who don't know, I umpire little league baseball and with tournament time, the last month has been insane. I have managed to be umpiring something like 25 of the last 30 days and managed to not have Jen kill me for it. :) The good news is, it all stops very soon :)

Thanks so much for all of the work you do!

Wow, I go away for a long weekend of camping on the coast to find we're on Part 3.

RRBB - So sorry to hear about your FIL. Our thoughts are with your family.

RRRR - So sorry to hear about your FIL. Our thoughts are with your family.
Thank you everyone. It's been a long, trying week. But I hope now we can start to get life back to normal, at least for the kids. Since DH works in a family business with parents and brothers, I imagine it will take a while longer to settle things out there.

GOOD Morning, Happy Cruisers!

Another busy week - with the neighborhood yard sale at the end of it:) I would REALLY like to move some serious stuff out of here.

Wishing everyone a terrific, productive, pleasant day!

As promised. Here is me and DW with the DL president.

82095ee0.jpg
Great pic Alan. LOOK at the weather, it is grey,pourning with rain and totaly miserable here, I can hear it battering down on the porch as I type.
Thank you everyone. It's been a long, trying week. But I hope now we can start to get life back to normal, at least for the kids. Since DH works in a family business with parents and brothers, I imagine it will take a while longer to settle things out there.
It will be difficult.
GOOD Morning, Happy Cruisers!

Another busy week - with the neighborhood yard sale at the end of it:) I would REALLY like to move some serious stuff out of here.

Wishing everyone a terrific, productive, pleasant day!
GOOD MORNING righ back at you Linda baby.

Good Morning Cruisers!

I'll try to get a new picture this weekend and get it to TigfanJeff when we get home. We're heading to Michigan this weekend for a nieces wedding then out to CT to return DD#2 home and visit there for a few day. Linda- Hope to see you on the trip-

some of the pix open as fullsize when you click them, some open as itty bitty icons that you have to click on again then drag open with the "mouse" to make bigger. wonder why that is (i ask b/c yours posted that way, mom). great to put some faces to the names though, as i see several new pix have appeared. thanks tigfan!

Fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter