Frozen Hits ONE BILLION!

And well deserved! It is a superb film. I can't understand why Madagascar's sequel is the highest grossing of all time, so here's hoping that a movie as fantastic as Frozen can beat it!

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Loved the film, and "Let it Go" is an awesome song. Loved that scene in the film.

Frozen has a lot of the classic Disney feel to it, including a great story and excellent music.

Dan

And well deserved! It is a superb film. I can't understand why Madagascar's sequel is the highest grossing of all time, so here's hoping that a movie as fantastic as Frozen can beat it!

:thumbsup2

Ha!!!!! Madagascar 2 is not the highest grossing film of all time. :joker: Frozen blew past that a long time ago.......real good movie though. :thumbsup2

There has been some debate as to which would happen first:

Frozen hitting One Billion dollars in worldwide box office sales

or

One Billion Guests cramming into Norway to meet A&E:)

Well,it looks like Box Office sales barely won-Norway is expecting A&E Guest 1,000,000,000 sometime this week.;):)

The numbers for Frozen are simply staggering.
http://wdwnt.com/2014/03/disneys-frozen-earns- more-than-1-billion-worldwide/

as someone who has been in the Anna and Elsa chaos - I demand a recount!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter