Fuel Prices Where We Live

Prices jumped another .30 here too. It is what it is, this feels like katrina other then no supply has been disrupted yet.

Yep - the local shop that was 3.69 yesterday was 3.99 on our way in this morning. Also noticed that they had some old-fashioned plastic signs covering the normal digital price signs. Not sure why they would need it, unless for some reason the first digit wasn't capable of being a 4 (makes no sense as to why that would be, but who knows), but it was noteworthy.

Yesterday in Central De. Gas $4.30 Diesel $4.79 at VALERO Across street at ROYAL FARM $4.99 My guess both will be over 5 when I go to Vet later

The local TV stations were whining this morning that the average price of Unleaded in Missouri around St Louis was all the way to $3.79/gallon. While Illinois was at $4.06. MO has some of the lowest gas taxes in the nation and they just doubled it last year.

I am filling up here in St Louis on the way home tonight though, even if there is a 200Xs higher chance of getting car jacked. :)

j

It will go up again20220309_101326.jpg soon enough. Costco had 4.04 a gallon for reguler. The other cheapest station around was 4.49. Diesel was at 5.89. Costco dosen't sell Diesel. Oh, and the costco station looked like I would imagine it after an apocalypse. Extra people directing cars, entrances blocked off, long lines, and caution tape everywhere.

In other news, prices have started to fade a little here. Gas is down to 4.08 from 4.45 and diesel is hovering around 4.99 a gallon down from 5.49. TSD card shows prices as low as 4.27 for diesel at T/A stations around here.

With oil dropping from $130 a barrel to under $100 this week, I'm curious to see how many weeks it takes before we see the decrease at the pump. Odd how it only takes a few hours for the pump price to go up, but MUCH longer to come back down.

Hmmm. 8-)

j

With oil dropping from $130 a barrel to under $100 this week, I'm curious to see how many weeks it takes before we see the decrease at the pump. Odd how it only takes a few hours for the pump price to go up, but MUCH longer to come back down.

Hmmm. 8-)

j
THIS!!!!

But I'm sure its more about perception/fear and what the market will bear rather then the true economics of the commodity trading.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter