Fun Questions to Ask the Characters

My younger son was wearing his Pluto/Goofy pirate ears hat and Peter Pan definitely had some fun with that one. Mention pirate anything to Peter for some fun!

fun question i thought of for disney character is to mulan. does she and captain li ever talk about when he thought she was a dude

Ive never been to WDW but I heard that is you yell "Andy is coming!!" the "toys" will fall to the ground. True???

-my mother told alice we had a rabbit in our backyard too (which was true). This led to a series of questions about what else we had in our yard:lmao: She also asked me if new jersey was cleaner than the old jersey! Loved that one.
-if you jump with tigger he will keep "bouncing" with you.
-if eeyore is there and you hug the other characters first he will start to get all pouty and blue. So adorable.
-mary poppins was a bit tough, i think she likes the kiddies better. Maybe ask her how you measure up?
-i told the stepsisters and the mother i like to shop in my free time and go to balls with my friends. This led them to a tantrum that no one ever invited them anywhere.
-snow white and i had a really precious moment when she asked me if i had a prince yet (i was in my mid 20s at the time but looked a lil younger). She made me hold hands and make a wish for my true love to find me and rescue me from my glass coffin. Most likely will not have the same conversation with a child lol but it is one of my favorite disney memories. She completely held up the line and did not care a bit.
- a note on belle. I gave my bag to my mother to take a photo with her and she stated oh i have a beast to hold my things too! Iwas not amused:mad: Perhaps funny if its your husband. Overall she seemed very standoffish for some reason.

oh my gosh i am so bouncing with tigger!!!

-my mother told Alice we had a rabbit in our backyard too (which was true). this led to a series of questions about what else we had in our yard:lmao: she also asked me if new jersey was cleaner than the old jersey! loved that one.
-if you jump with Tigger he will keep "bouncing" with you.
-if eeyore is there and you hug the other characters first he will start to get all pouty and blue. so adorable.
-mary poppins was a bit tough, i think she likes the kiddies better. maybe ask her how you measure up?
-i told the stepsisters and the mother i like to shop in my free time and go to balls with my friends. this led them to a tantrum that no one ever invited them anywhere.
-snow white and i had a really precious moment when she asked me if i had a prince yet (i was in my mid 20s at the time but looked a lil younger). she made me hold hands and make a wish for my true love to find me and rescue me from my glass coffin. most likely will not have the same conversation with a child lol but it is one of my favorite disney memories. she completely held up the line and did not care a bit.
- a note on Belle. i gave my bag to my mother to take a photo with her and she stated oh i have a beast to hold my things too! iwas not amused:mad: perhaps funny if its your husband. overall she seemed very standoffish for some reason.

I liked Mary while at 1900. Bf was sitting on the outside at that moment, and she went right for him! chatted him right up! I think the fact that he was getting embarrassed kept her going. Glad i got a chance to get a photo while he was still blushing, because his "new girlfriend" as i call her, was still there lol!

At Chef Mickeys, I congratulated Minnie on getting all the guys to do the cooking......asked Donald why he has such a bad reputation when he is obviously so nice.......at MVMCP, told Grumpy that Dopey is my favorite......ask Chip and Dale if they are squirrels.....

With Captain Hook start saying tic tock while about to take the picture.

Phineus and Ferb love to take jumping pictures!

Tell Cruella Deville that you have a dog if you do, she gets very interested quickly.

Ask Minnie to do diva poses for pictures

Ask Peter Pan why he wears tights

I asked Tiana how her restaurant was going, she loved that question

Tell Donald Duck he's number 1

These are GREAT stories!! We will have to ask them more questions from now on. One of my favorite memories was during the Boo To You Parade at the MNSSHP a couple of years ago...my youngest DD (7 at the time) was dressed as a 1940's Hollywood movie star and had a (faux) fur wrap around her arms. Cruella was walking in the parade, saw DD standing at the side and made a beeline for her. She leaned over and said, "Oh DAH-ling, I just LOVE your fur!" It's really nice when CM's take the time to be observant and interact with guests in this way, such special memories can be created! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter