Funny Things People Say on VMK

thesuitelifefan

Don't you DARE touch my keyblade!
Post some funny things people say on VMK here!
here's one of mine:
Girl: Hey, are you taken?
Boy: Nope
Girl: **leaves**
me: ..?
:rotfl:

oh wait here's another...
This was at that Sci-Fi Dine in Place:
Girl: **sits in car next to me** Hiya!
Me: Hi..?
Girl: Are you popular?
Me: ..
Me: No
Girl: Arg! Bye **leaves**
Me: **says to friend** What just happened..?

In pirates
Girl:You port royals are cheaters
Me: We are pirates then
her: no you are not we are
me:ok...
- then we win -
girl: You Are All Dumbo! Cheaters!
so yea she was happy

I was in a game room... (Shadow, Blue, and anyone else who was there, remember?) And this guest just kept saying random, stupid stuff. I mean, seriously. It was scaring me.

This was probably the stupidest thing ive ever seen it was at the sci-fi dine in
Girl: ok we're through!
boy:fine i never liked you!
Girl:- walks to me - hey you taken?
Boy: - walks over -
Boy:that's my girl back off!!
Boy: says - hits in ace -
Girl: oh! you came back for me!
Boy: Yeah!
both: - leave -
Me:??
Friend next to me: ok.. what was that?
Me: if i know i wouldnt be saying??...

I've gone an entire day reply to anything anyone says to me with either "fish" or "q". Very much worth it.

AbsoluteAwesome said:
I was in a game room... (Shadow, Blue, and anyone else who was there, remember?) And this guest just kept saying random, stupid stuff. I mean, seriously. It was scaring me.
I forget.

this one is with the boy saying ??

:cheer2: this is a girl
:groom: this is a boy
:woohoo: this is me

:cheer2: Were over
:groom: what?
:cheer2: -leave-
:woohoo: Hey!!
:groom: Hi
:woohoo: You have another girl?!
:groom: No
:woohoo: Were over!
:groom: ??
:woohoo: -leave-

I'm tired of people saying "Q" also. It's supposed to mean "Short for question" If your not saying a question don't say Q! It's so annoying. Here's what someone said to me:
me "I don't care what you say to me! You Can Say Anything You Want The only way I'll get mad is if you insult me badly"
So what does this guy do?! He insults me super badly! Yeah, I know I was stupid to say that. Still, you shouldn't insult people. Especially when he said to me. Someone's signature had a "Yo Momma" joke. I hate those by the way. They're really mean and hurtful. I won't say it just in case.

You know what really annoys me?!
-When people say "in real" instead of "in real life"
-When people just walk up to someone and ask them "Are you taken?"
-When girls just walk up and show off
:confused3

What I hate is in the Sci-Fi-Dine-In: I'm standing or sometimes sitting there watching people doing taken for no reason. Then when the boys come in ALL the girls besides for me come in and ask:
"Hey, be mine!"
or
"Your cute. Are you taken, if not be mine!"
Then the boys leave, and the girls are mad. These girls are so desperate to get a virtual boyfriend isn't even funny!

Boy: Like omg! I like to eat like cookies!(be sarcastic)
Girl: OMG really!? Me too! be mine! or I will report!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

yeah my boy mule gets hit on A LOT whenever I go to Sci-Fi.

..I've even had multiple girlfriends, and when asked if I'm taken I'll say 'no'. then "well, I am, but there's always room for one more." some girls go ahead and be my girlfriend, others gang up around me and lecture me about how cheating is bad.

and after getting sunk in the Pirates game I'll say "hey! I found Davey Jones locker!" :lmao:

What I hate is in the Sci-Fi-Dine-In: I'm standing or sometimes sitting there watching people doing taken for no reason. Then when the boys come in ALL the girls besides for me come in and ask:
"Hey, be mine!"
or
"Your cute. Are you taken, if not be mine!"
Then the boys leave, and the girls are mad. These girls are so desperate to get a virtual boyfriend isn't even funny!

I know what you mean....my friend's friend is so dramatic! Even for a game! She's like: ' Well, I really like these 2 boys but neither of them like me. What should I do? ' And all that.....I mean, getting so dramatic over a virtual person...you dont even know what they look like in real life! :scared1:

~Monkey~

Here's a good one:
nanowi9.png

This was just a joke.
~Spongeblair

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter