Funny Things People Say on VMK

the best thing was when me and my friends made a guy character and had random dance offs with ppl. We were like "Dance Off!" then we would run away!
lol and the other thing is when ppl ask me if i'm taken and i say "yes by mickey mouse"

One time I was in the Blue Bayou and this random guy put up a trade and asked me what I was giving to the gator waiter..lol he thought that we really had to pay for our food and when the gator waiter complained about the poor feet and how tired he was, the guy took it seriously. He was like, "i am going to give blue shoes to the gator waiter. he needs them. do you know who is his manager? maybe he will stop complaining less if he gets to work here less.."

One time i was in a trade room and in comes a boy and girl and do inferno than quickly leave just to show off
-----------------------------------------------
Another time i had a room open and Randomly some people came in Said " Roar!! Im the cookie queen and this is my army i was like ??? but before they could say anything else i quickly booted them then in came a friend

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter